shake during W/O?

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
OK directions say to take rag 60 mins. before w/o on empty stomach. Will their be any problem if I do that and sip on whey protein and Leucine during my workout?

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
OK directions say to take rag 60 mins. before w/o on empty stomach. Will their be any problem if I do that and sip on whey protein and Leucine during my workout?
A shake isn't going to hurt it but may diminish the stimulant effect of it. I have not tried what you are doing personally but I woul feel the stim would already have you rolling good by the time your wo kicks in and should be fine. I take my ROK 30 min prior but it hits everyone different so experiment with the timing. Also I take BCAA's during and its no problem so that may be another option for ya. Hope this helped and feel free to PM me anytime.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A shake isn't going to hurt it but may diminish the stimulant effect of it. I have not tried what you are doing personally but I woul feel the stim would already have you rolling good by the time your wo kicks in and should be fine. I take my ROK 30 min prior but it hits everyone different so experiment with the timing. Also I take BCAA's during and its no problem so that may be another option for ya. Hope this helped and feel free to PM me anytime.
Going to be using the Caf Free version, so I dont think that would be an issue. Thanks for the response.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Going to be using the Caf Free version, so I dont think that would be an issue. Thanks for the response.
Like Tim has already stated, there should be no issue at all.