Thanks for the samples...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I received my samples from MST. Thanks guys, I am going to finish my current cycle of supplements (last week) and then test the samples I received.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i did last week...we'l seee..thanks bro

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I received my samples from MST. Thanks guys, I am going to finish my current cycle of supplements (last week) and then test the samples I received.
Awesome! If you have a minute, let us know what you think about the products. Are you planning on posting a review?? :dance:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waiting for Samples...

US-based athletes are extremely fortunate to have first-hand and fast access to top-notch compounds and supplements, such as those from MST. Here in Germany, ordering is one thing, getting the order through Customs, though, is sometimes a fairly dramatic hurdle.

I ordered samples at the Millennium Sport Technologies's website on May 23, but have not received anything yet. Millennium1 (Matt) assured me when I called him on June 4th he would send me a bunch. No doubt he would take care of it. Not yet there, though. Probably slow mail, or the Customs are sitting on the items. Extremely frustrating!

The label information on all MST products are simply cutting edge. MAN Sports used to be my Holy Grail. This would change, though, as soon as I get my hands on those samples and the products actually come close to delivering what the matrix of compounds suggest and promise.

Let's see if, and/or when, those samples hit my letter box!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay. As per our phone conversation the samples did go out again on June 4th so hopefully it's just the mail being slow. Keep me in the loop, if all else fails I'll send them out again only more descretely packaged :D

Thanks again for your support!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many thanks, Matt, for your generosity. I had no doubt you mailed the items as you promised. Let's see if they turn up. Will definitely keep you informed. I am only itching to experience the impact of your apparently superior formulations that I have had the fortune to read about in different contexts.

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
FYI, for those in Canada, Matt sent me some samples and they arrived in about a week. Be patient.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the delay. As per our phone conversation the samples did go out again on June 4th so hopefully it's just the mail being slow. Keep me in the loop, if all else fails I'll send them out again only more descretely packaged :D

Thanks again for your support!
Best news of the year! The parcel you sent in your name arrived today. I cannot thank you enough for your generosity and perseverance. This is what I call customer focus. Thanks, Matt, and keep it up! Danke schön!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Best news of the year! The parcel you sent in your name arrived today. I cannot thank you enough for your generosity and perseverance. This is what I call customer focus. Thanks, Matt, and keep it up! Danke schön!
Awesome! I'm glad to hear that! Keep me in the loop as to your thoughts on the products.

Take Care!