Kreaceps-XS now available Exclusively at NP!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
The “NEW” Kreaceps-XS is available exclusively at NutraPlanet for the next week or so. Kreaceps-XS is the same high powered, 100% stable and absorbable formula you’ve come to trust with one big improvement. We added our best selling, super potent Cordygen5 cordyceps blend to rev it up even more. Cordygen5 not only provides more ATP production and oxygen utilization but also acts as a second glyconutrient delivery system ensuring optimal absorption and performance.

Kreaceps-XS stacks incredibly well with Cordygen5, Citruvol, and Carnage.

Here is the breakdown:

Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60

Kre-Alkalyn 1500mg
Cordygen5 500mg
(proprietary blend of concentrated extracts from)
Cordyceps Sinensis Alohaensis
Cordyceps Sinensis CS-4
Cordyceps Militaris
Cordyceps Sobolifera
Cordyceps Ophioglossoides
Rhodiola Rosea 75mg
R-ALA 30mg
Vanadyl Sulfate 10mg

Get Kreaceps-XS at the phenomenal NutraPlanet intro price before May 25th! We’ll be looking for testers/loggers in the next few days! Keep your eyes peeled!

For Citruvol lovers prepare for Citruvol-XS! (any guesses?) Coming in late June!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I already ordered it a couple days ago. Will I get this one or the old version?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I already ordered it a couple days ago. Will I get this one or the old version?
If it was ordered from NP then it will be the new Kreaceps-XS. This is the only one in their warehouse. Thanks for the purchase!

Let me know what you think of it :D

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love that cordyceps! :clap2:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
BTW, the write-up for AX's new post cycle therapy product claims:

"Cordyceps Extract - This powerful extract has been demonstrated to increase LH which is one of the testosterone activators that is directly related to secretion of testosterone from the testes(8). It has traditionally been used for the enhancement on sexual performance in China for many centuries, which means that your libido gets a boost as well. Our extract is one of a kind and very potent, containing almost three times more active constituents than the widely used (7% active) commercial extract!"

I was unaware of that. It helps explain a few of the things I've experienced while using Cordygen5... maybe it's time I update my log. :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
"I was unaware of that. It helps explain a few of the things I've experienced while using Cordygen5..."

Who or What did you wake up with and were you able to sneak away :run: ?

lol

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
There is one study that clearly shows increases in testosterone production in the leydig cells of healthy adult male rodents. Whether it's directly due to increased LH is still up for debate. We'll find out soon enough as more and more clinicals on quality cordyceps are being conducted.

In my opinion the right cordyceps blend or extract will certainly increase test levels.....Cordygen5 certainly does have those "special" sought after effects, as most of us users have experienced. :D

I'm glad to see AX using a better than conventional cordyceps.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
"I was unaware of that. It helps explain a few of the things I've experienced while using Cordygen5..."

Who or What did you wake up with and were you able to sneak away :run: ?

lol
All I can say is I'm very glad sheep are heavy sleepers. :toofunny:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion the right cordyceps blend or extract will certainly increase test levels.....Cordygen5 certainly does have those "special" sought after effects, as most of us users have experienced. :D
Word up on the proper extract and strain. I hadn't bothered researching anything beyond the CS-4 strain prior to using Cordygen. I'm always amazed at the way these fungi can vary. Just goes to show you that natural medicine and performance enhancement requires great finesse and insight.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
And props to the wierdo who was the first guy to eat this fungus and discover these effects. lol

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Word up on the proper extract and strain. I hadn't bothered researching anything beyond the CS-4 strain prior to using Cordygen. I'm always amazed at the way these fungi can vary. Just goes to show you that natural medicine and performance enhancement requires great finesse and insight.
I'm amazed at how bad the majority of CS-4 on the market is. I'm convinced that most cordyceps raw material imported from China is crap. I would compare it to wine that has only aged and fermented for a week before drinking it. :(

The CS-4 strain was the first cordyceps sinensis strain that researchers found that could be grown uniformly via fast liquid fermentation and yield nearly the same amounts of active constituents from batch to batch to use in their clinicals. Now when it's cultured correctly via the biomass method for 6 months and subjected to temperature and gas changes to simulate it's natural life cycle it creates a far superior CS-4 specimen. :D

Good stuff Maynard!

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Nice!! I cant wait to get my hands on this!! Im loving Carnage too bye the way!!