My review of Cordygen5

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I recently have been reading the positive reviews of Cordygen5. I decided to give it a try, and let me say this is one of the best supplements I've tried in a long time. I had a huge increase of stanima in the gym. Usually I gas hard after a few rounds of kickboxing, but as of last week. My muscles gas before my lungs. WHICH IS GREAT!

Wanted to thank MST for creating this new wonderful product!:head:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I recently have been reading the positive reviews of Cordygen5. I decided to give it a try, and let me say this is one of the best supplements I've tried in a long time. I had a huge increase of stanima in the gym. Usually I gas hard after a few rounds of kickboxing, but as of last week. My muscles gas before my lungs. WHICH IS GREAT!

Thanks for posting this up! I'm glad you liked the C5. It's applications are endless. Thanks again for the support Dr. Liftalot!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I had 2 samples of C5 before I bought it, same thing happened to me with the first sample, I went nuts on leg day ;) So definitely a great product, I'm thankful that MST made it to NP.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review! Glad you enjoyed C5!! :dance:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
How much are you guys dosing of this? What's a good long term dosing protocol for an extremely active individual?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
How much are you guys dosing of this? What's a good long term dosing protocol for an extremely active individual?
I currently only dose it at three caplets 60 minutes prior to my workout or cardio. But we sponsor a couple of triathletes that dose it at 3 caps daily and then 6-9 caplets per day a few days out from a race. You won't experience any toxicity even at 18 caplets daily but it could get messy digestion wise if you don't work up to it. Most people find that 3-6 is perfect for all activity.

I would recommend taking 3 per day unless you need more oxygen utilization during training or competition. You could dose it at 6 caplets daily for 3-4 months before tolerance is even a factor. If it starts to lose effect then just stop using it for 4-5 days and it will be at full strength when you resume use.

Thanks for the interest!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I currently only dose it at three caplets 60 minutes prior to my workout or cardio. But we sponsor a couple of triathletes that dose it at 3 caps daily and then 6-9 caplets per day a few days out from a race. You won't experience any toxicity even at 18 caplets daily but it could get messy digestion wise if you don't work up to it. Most people find that 3-6 is perfect for all activity.

I would recommend taking 3 per day unless you need more oxygen utilization during training or competition. You could dose it at 6 caplets daily for 3-4 months before tolerance is even a factor. If it starts to lose effect then just stop using it for 4-5 days and it will be at full strength when you resume use.

Thanks for the interest!
Thanks for the prompt response! Is there a need to cycle Citruvol and the Cordygen 5? I just am concerned sometimes because my stack is full of stuff and I just won't know what's giving out, etc. I keep it to stuff that doesn't really have to be cycled (ex. Cissus, Incarnate, green tea ext, neural enhancers) but I'm wondering what to do now... I guess every 4 months I could just lay off everything except anti-oxidants for a week then just start up again... sound good?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good plan. I usually use my supplements in a 3 month on 2-4 week off cycle just to avoid building tolerance. Really the only thing I don't cycle is my Vitamin/Mineral, probiotic, digestive enzymes, greens and antioxidants.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good plan. I usually use my supplements in a 3 month on 2-4 week off cycle just to avoid building tolerance. Really the only thing I don't cycle is my Vitamin/Mineral, probiotic, digestive enzymes, greens and antioxidants.
Sick. Sounds like a plan. I'm investing my money, dedication, and my trust into your products now.

Weirdest thing ever... I started feeling better since I started using Poseidon... my life has never been better and each day it just keeps improving. I'm learning to live each day like it's my last... My supp stack is expensive, but I'm doing the things I've always wanted to do when I'm still young.... Taekwondo, Krav Maga, triathlon, competitive circuit training, dance, and HIT weights... Without some of my supps, I'd be overly-fatigued and flat.... I run like a high performance machine with less sleep (7 as compared to 9) then I ever needed! I'm thinking... Cordygen 5 and Citruvol.... Double dose of Citruvol would probably be a good idea though for the citrulline malate to total 4 grams.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I love Citruvol at a 6 caps per day (3 grams of CM) but I think 4 grams would be better for as active as you are. Supps are expensive, but; my motto has always been "the most expensive supplement you'll ever use is one that doesn't work". I apply this to everything we make, keeping the performance of the product and the customer's wallet in mind at all times. I appreciate your support and I know you'll love this stack! I'm glad things are going well for you. It sounds like you have a great game plan going. Feel free to email or PM me anytime with questions or comments.

Thanks again!

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I love Citruvol at a 6 caps per day (3 grams of CM) but I think 4 grams would be better for as active as you are. Supps are expensive, but; my motto has always been "the most expensive supplement you'll ever use is one that doesn't work". I apply this to everything we make, keeping the performance of the product and the customer's wallet in mind at all times. I appreciate your support and I know you'll love this stack! I'm glad things are going well for you. It sounds like you have a great game plan going. Feel free to email or PM me anytime with questions or comments.

Thanks again!
You should also market C5 as a nootropic, I swear when I take it in the morning I am more alert and my thinking is more clear the entire day. If C5 aids in oxygen utilization, well the brain utilizes 20% of the body's oxygen, so I can see the application as a nootropic. Just a thought.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
You should also market C5 as a nootropic, I swear when I take it in the morning I am more alert and my thinking is more clear the entire day. If C5 aids in oxygen utilization, well the brain utilizes 20% of the body's oxygen, so I can see the application as a nootropic. Just a thought.
I total agree with you WD. I think we will start making this a point in the futute. The only reason we aren't marketing it that way now is because people will want to see "clinical proof" that C5 (or cordyceps in general) can enhance cognition and clearity. Unfortunately most cordyceps extracts just aren't stong enough to elicit this effect so no solid clinical data really exists yet. We are having another gold standard clinical done on C5 in the near future that we'll try to extract those numbers (and many more) from.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
wow this sounds really good i might give it a try with my IGF-2 + Neovar Stack in 3 weeks after my 3-ad pct

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I total agree with you WD. I think we will start making this a point in the futute. The only reason we aren't marketing it that way now is because people will want to see "clinical proof" that C5 (or cordyceps in general) can enhance cognition and clearity. Unfortunately most cordyceps extracts just aren't stong enough to elicit this effect so no solid clinical data really exists yet. We are having another gold standard clinical done on C5 in the near future that we'll try to extract those numbers (and many more) from.
Personally I think it is admirable of you not to make claims without clinical evidence to back up those claims. However, I can always related my experience with this product and provide a little anecdotal feedback for you.