MST is now available at Nutraplanet.com - huge sale

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Millennium Sport Technologies is very proud to carried at Nutraplanet.com! Please stop by and check out the huge sale!

MST products at NP

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Definitely made my day, I just went into debt for this stuff... lol!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Definitely made my day, I just went into debt for this stuff... lol!
Thanks for the purchase and support RisingAgainst! It's definately appreciated.

The intro sale pricing is incredible!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Top notch products I may have to grabs some Citruvol which is on point great product

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are proud to announce Millennium Sport Technologies as the NutraPlanet Featured Manufacturer :thumbsup:
Any idea how long these sale prices will be in effect?
Sale ends Fri 5/25...and like any unbelievable offer, once it's gone...it's GONE! Trust me, you won't see prices this low on these innovative quality products again.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just picked up 3 C5's and 1 Kreaceps. Awesome pricing!!!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Just like Milk, MST does the body good! :head:

We are proud to announce Millennium Sport Technologies as the NutraPlanet Featured Manufacturer :thumbsup:
Sale ends Fri 5/25...and like any unbelievable offer, once it's gone...it's GONE! Trust me, you won't see prices this low on these innovative quality products again.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Very nice looking labels! I am looking at that Cordycepts product now that caffeine is out of my life...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
C5 is simply one of the best bang for the buck values around.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent prices on these guys supplements. Other companies could learn a thing or two from them. I will definitely purchase from these guys in the future.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Excellent prices on these guys supplements. Other companies could learn a thing or two from them. I will definitely purchase from these guys in the future.
Stock levels at these prices won't last long. Stock up cheap while you can :D

slapnuts

Awards
Just placed not 1 but 2 orders consisting all of MST products. Total bill, around $150. But these are exactly the type of products I love to try. I placed one order, regretted not buying more at such a good price and then placed another.
I will check back later when I have had a chance to use.
Thanks NP and MST :woohoo:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support! You can't beat the intro pricing that NP is offering. You'll be happy that you placed that second order :D

Thanks again and let me know what you think!

evankyle

Awards
do they offer the caffeine free version. In additon, do you know how much caffeine is in the regular version.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
do they offer the caffeine free version. In additon, do you know how much caffeine is in the regular version.
Ragnarok comes in caffeine or caffeine free.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Giant blatant bump to get your orders in today! 25th is the last day I believe!!

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Giant blatant bump to get your orders in today! 25th is the last day I believe!!
Looks like somebody forgot to close out the sale! The dicsounted prices are still there so hurry up before they are gone!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I'm sure when the NP fellas get back from their holiday festivities these sale prices will be gone forever. Get it now! We will never authorize another sale this good again. If you've ever wanted to try a Millennium product super cheap your window is closing.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Just got word that the sale will be expended through the end of the month. Only three more days to stock up!

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Looks like NP finally got around to taking the sale off. Glad I got my C5 while I could. :D

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Looks like NP finally got around to taking the sale off. Glad I got my C5 while I could. :D
Yep the sale is over :( but the prices are still very low.