Benefits of using Kreaceps™
* Maximize ATP
* Maximize Strength
* Maximize Endurance
* Increase Oxygen Utilization
* Increase VO2 Max
* Maximize Energy
* Enhance Recovery
* Improve Immune Function
Kreaceps™ has been formulated for everyone looking to blow through plateaus and reach new heights in their training or sport. Powerful enough for the professional athlete yet safe enough for the high school athlete, Kreaceps™ is truly the new standard in creatine/ATP supplementation. Take Kreaceps™ as a stand alone product or stack it with Citruvol™, Carnage or Codygen5 for mind blowing strength, endurance, oxygen utilization and nitric oxide production.
As an adult dietary supplement, take three capsules of Kreaceps in the morning and three capsules 30-60 minutes prior to exercise or endurance activity. You may take 3 capsules preworkout and 3 capsules post workout if desired.
*These Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Zhu, Jia-Shi, Halpern, G., Jones ,K (1998) The Scientific Rediscovery of an Ancient Chinese Herbal Medicine: Cordyceps sinensis The Journal Of Alternative And Complementary Medicine [part 1]Volume 4, Number 3, 1998, pp. 289—303 [part 2] Volume 4, Number 4, 1998, pp. 429 – 457
2. Guowei Dai, Tiantong Bao, Changfu Xu, Raymond Cooper, and Jia Xi Zhu, CordyMax™ Cs-4 Improves Steady-State Bioenergy Status in Mouse Liver. The Journal Of Alternative And Complementary Medicine Volume 7, Number 3, 2001, pp. 231–240
3. Guo QC, Zhang C. (1995) Clinical Observations of Adjunctive Treatment of 20 Diabetic Patients with JinSHuiBao Capsule. J Administration Traditional Chinese Medicine 1995:5(suppl):22
4. Wang, R., Xu, Y., Ji, P., Wang, X., Holliday, J (2001) Clinical Trial Of A Mixture of Six Medicinal Mushroom Extracts.
5. Holliday, J., Cleaver, P., Loomis-Powers, M., and Patel, D., Analysis of Quality and Techniques for Hybridization of Medicinal Fungus Cordyceps sinensis, International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms, Vol. 6, pp. 147–160 (2004)
6. Gordon, D. (1993). : The rumored dope on Beijing’s Women.” Newsweek September 27): 63.
7. Chen, S.Z. and Chu, J.Z. (1996). [NMR an IR studies on the characterization of cordycepin and 2’deoxyadenosine]. Zhongguo Kangshengsu Zaxhi 21: 9-12. 8. Blumenthal M. (2003) Herbal Gram Abc clinical guide to herbs
Kre-Alkalyn® and PH Correct™ are registered trademarks of Bioceutical Research and Development Laboratory (BR&D)
Kre-Alkalyn® is patent product (Patent# 6,399,661) registered to Bioceutical Research and Development Laboratory (BR&D)
Q: Why combine Kre-Alkalyn with Cordyceps?
A: The addition of the Cordyne3 blend of cordyceps will not only enhance ATP regeneration but the high glyconutrient content in the cordyceps will help drive and deliver the Kre-Alkalyn and other ingredients and act as a second delivery system (glyconutrient delivery).
Q: What difference should I expect to see between regular KreAlkalyn and Kreaceps from a performance standpoint?
A: With the addition of the Cordyne3 cordyceps blend you will notice that your aerobic and anaerobic recovery time between sets is much faster and more pronounced. Cordyne3 increases oxygen utilization and ATP regeneration so your endurance will be much improved over a regular Kre-Alkalyn product. The addition of Rhodiola provides energy and focus and the R-ALA and Vanadyl Sulfate help with delivery.
Q: Is Kreaceps safe?
A: Yes, Kreaceps is very safe. As a matter of fact Kreaceps may be one of the safest creatine products on the market. With the high pH of KreAlkalyn keeping it from converting to toxic creatinine you will not experience any side effects traditionally felt other forms of creatine such as bloating, cramping or nausea. In addition cordyceps has been shown to have extremely low toxicity levels even in amounts over 100 grams per day. Cordyceps is a tremendous kidney tonic which can help to aid the kidneys in the rare case where creatinine conversion was an issue.
Q: Does Kreaceps have any negative side effects?
A: What would seem to be a negative side effect is actually a positive one. Cordyceps is very antifungal and antimicrobial. If a person using cordyceps has an overgrowth of candida in their body the cordyceps in Kreaceps will begin to kill it off causing candida die off symptoms. These symptoms are usually expressed as a mild case of loose stool or diarrhea. This is a welcome but rare effect as it’s a sign of an underlying but easily manageable bodily condition. We suggest you discontinue use of Kreaceps and undergo a candida cleanse before resuming.
Q: What is the best way to take Kreaceps?
A: We recommend that you take Kreaceps as recommended on the bottle. However you may take 3 capsules preworkout and 3 capsules post workout.