MST Cordygen5 write-up
- 01-05-2013, 05:33 PM
A few years ago I took Cordygen 5, and after a few days of taking it the difference was felt for my cardio-vascular system. I used to do an interval training session on a stationary bike that went 30 secs at Level 10 or higher and trying to maintain 100+rpm and 30 seconds at low resistance and relaxed pedaling for recovery. I noticed that I wasn't as drained at the end. I also had a relative VO2 max test where it gave a result that is higher then when not taking Cordygen 5 (60 vs 40). So the impact was definitely felt by me. Recently I ordered several bottles from MST.
But every time I start taking them now, I feeling nausea and its killing my appetite. Yesterday for example, after getting up at 6am, I didn't eat anything until about 2pm and all it was, was a snack mix (raising + peanuts + dried bananas), only about 100 calories.
Has anyone else experienced something like that? Is there something that could be done to eliminate the nausea?
- 01-06-2013, 11:23 AM
With your hunger situation, I would say that the Cordy 5 would be the least likely thing to give you stomach issues as I believe it's enteric coated, which will allow 1.5-2 hours until the caplet can be assimilated. This would have the contents of the caplet left intact, until it got out of the stomach and into the small intestine.
I've tried intermitten fasting and ate between 1pm and 9pm for my '8-hour window' and my body was just getting used to it. When I eat earlier and stop eating around 7, my body will be hungry for breakfast. When I eat late, I won't have that same urge to eat something. If you're taking stims at all or you're not getting proper sleep or proper daylight, your eating schedule will be kinda mashed up.Freedom means nothing here.
01-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Q: Does Cordygen5 have any negative side effects?
A: Technically, NO! Cordyceps is very anti fungal and anti microbial. People with candida overgrowth will find that cordyceps will kill off candida and cause die off symptoms. These die off symptoms usually manifest as loose stool or diarrhea with a mild headache. If you experience these symptoms while taking cordyceps it’s a sign of an underlying but easily manageable candida problem. We suggest discontinuing the Cordygen5 and undergoing a candida cleanse before resuming.
01-06-2013, 12:57 PM
01-06-2013, 01:49 PM
01-06-2013, 03:02 PM
Freedom means nothing here.
01-06-2013, 03:58 PM
Yeah I did a google search too and bought a product. Honestly, I would not have thought I have anything like that. I generally eat pretty clean, no junk food at all. But we'll see.
01-06-2013, 05:14 PM
I can tell from experience that I don't do well with gluten, nor do I do well with oats, etc., but it's good to know what exactly is up.
Freedom means nothing here.
01-07-2013, 09:41 PM
01-08-2013, 01:25 AM
Medical values of cordyceps sinensis for CKD
1. It has been found that cordyceps sinensis can alleviate renal damages in chronic kidney disease and improve kidney functions as well as reducing renal toxicities of toxic substances. All kidney disease patients can have it and it can help regulate renal disorders and relieve renal damages.
2. Besides benefits to kidneys, cordyceps sinensis can do a lot of goods to other internal organs and systems such as the heart, liver, respiratory system, hematopoietic system, etc. For CKD patients, they usually suffer from fatigue and arrhythmia due to high level of blood potassium. Cordyceps sinensis can reduce oxygen consumption in the heart and relieve arrhythmia. It can also improve cell energy and alleviate fatigue.
3. Cordyceps sinensis can lower cholesterol and triglyceride in the blood and increase favorable high-density lipoprotein. This can help reduce the risk of atherosclerosis and control high blood pressure which is a major aggravating factor for CKD patients.
4. What is more important, cordyceps sinensis can regulate immune disorders and improve immunity. From the perspective of immunology, more than 95% kidney diseases are caused by immune disorders and immune dysfunctions. Cordyceps sinensis can make the immune system at its best---strengthening the functions of some immune cells and inactivating the functions of some others. Patients' immune system will become healthier and they will become stronger to resist various viruses and infections. This can also help prevent the formation of tumors.
In addition, cordyceps sinensis have the functions of adjusting central nervous system and sexual functions as well as direct effects on treating viruses.
01-08-2013, 05:14 PM
I stopped taking cordyceps and the nausea went away on the second day after I stopped taking them. Sure would like to start again.
Here is some additional stuff I found on cordyceps side effects:
Here is an interesting piece of information:Cordyceps may cause dry mouth, nausea, loss of appetite, diarrhea, or dizziness. Due to the increasing popularity of Cordyceps sinesis, some supplements have been adulterated; some manufacturers substitute other species of cordyceps. The safety of these supplements is not known.
^^^ I wonder if the above has something to do with my symptoms. Its obvious to me that this product is beneficial and I'd like to take it. Besides have spent a good deal of cash for several bottles, but I can't feel like crap all day, not want to eat anything, and have liquid come out of my ass.We must remember that the ingredients of Cordyceps are fungi and animal. Such a combination is unknown in any other source. The immune system thus encounters a combination unknown to it. The immune system will adapt in the process of immuno-modulation and attack some cells while stimulating others.
Wonder if maybe I should start taking 1 pill a day instead of 3 and then eventually try to build up to 3 if one doesn't mess me up to much.
01-08-2013, 06:13 PM
01-08-2013, 06:40 PM
Well I am thinking that maybe this will happen, but I definitely don't want to have diareah for a month . I'll try this cleanse thing and then start taking maybe 1 pill a day instead of 3 and see I how tolerate.
01-09-2013, 12:18 AM
The toxins have to come out somewhere so i think you may be on the right track now with the cleanse and then starting again at the bare minimum dose.
01-11-2013, 08:10 PM
you need to run a candida cleanse after long periods of time using any cordyceps product. It doesn't happen as quickly with a Cordygen product because of the superior grade that we are talking about, but regardless a cleanse of some sort needs to be done.
Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
01-11-2013, 10:19 PM
You know I got curious as a result of your post about Olive Leaf Extract and while reading about these same side-effects that you mention, one article states that Vitamin-C, psyllium, and bentonite products will help with getting rid of the toxic waste caused by "die-off".Originally Posted by Jag
Similar Forum Threads
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 56Last Post: 10-11-2012, 09:14 PM
- By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 82Last Post: 04-09-2012, 05:43 PM
- By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2012, 05:42 PM
- By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2008, 04:46 PM
- By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 11Last Post: 06-11-2008, 03:40 PM