MST Cordygen5 write-up

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40%

I stopped taking cordyceps and the nausea went away on the second day after I stopped taking them. Sure would like to start again.

Here is some additional stuff I found on cordyceps side effects:

Cordyceps may cause dry mouth, nausea, loss of appetite, diarrhea, or dizziness. Due to the increasing popularity of Cordyceps sinesis, some supplements have been adulterated; some manufacturers substitute other species of cordyceps. The safety of these supplements is not known.
    Here is an interesting piece of information:
    We must remember that the ingredients of Cordyceps are fungi and animal. Such a combination is unknown in any other source. The immune system thus encounters a combination unknown to it. The immune system will adapt in the process of immuno-modulation and attack some cells while stimulating others.
    ^^^ I wonder if the above has something to do with my symptoms. Its obvious to me that this product is beneficial and I'd like to take it. Besides have spent a good deal of cash for several bottles, but I can't feel like crap all day, not want to eat anything, and have liquid come out of my ass.

Wonder if maybe I should start taking 1 pill a day instead of 3 and then eventually try to build up to 3 if one doesn't mess me up to much.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.48%

Quote Originally Posted by skhara View Post
    I stopped taking cordyceps and the nausea went away on the second day after I stopped taking them. Sure would like to start again.

Here is some additional stuff I found on cordyceps side effects:

Here is an interesting piece of information:

^^^ I wonder if the above has something to do with my symptoms. Its obvious to me that this product is beneficial and I'd like to take it. Besides have spent a good deal of cash for several bottles, but I can't feel like crap all day, not want to eat anything, and have liquid come out of my ass.

Wonder if maybe I should start taking 1 pill a day instead of 3 and then eventually try to build up to 3 if one doesn't mess me up to much.
    For me personally, many of the listed symptoms disappeared after prolonged use of Cordygen5 (1-2 straight months). Being an immune system stimulator and HPA axis modulator, it will take some time for your system to adapt to it and get used to it, afterwards most symptoms if not all should start fading away and you can keep getting all of the positive benefits cordyceps has to offer.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40%

^^^
    Well I am thinking that maybe this will happen, but I definitely don't want to have diareah for a month . I'll try this cleanse thing and then start taking maybe 1 pill a day instead of 3 and see I how tolerate.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.09%

Quote Originally Posted by skhara View Post
    ^^^
    Well I am thinking that maybe this will happen, but I definitely don't want to have diareah for a month . I'll try this cleanse thing and then start taking maybe 1 pill a day instead of 3 and see I how tolerate.
    I read a similiar thing about Olive Leaf Extract. It was a while back but it mentioned about it being used to eliminate harmful toxins and to START SLOWLY because if there is too many toxins being released at once you can actually get sicker before you get better.

The toxins have to come out somewhere so i think you may be on the right track now with the cleanse and then starting again at the bare minimum dose.
  5. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

you need to run a candida cleanse after long periods of time using any cordyceps product. It doesn't happen as quickly with a Cordygen product because of the superior grade that we are talking about, but regardless a cleanse of some sort needs to be done.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40%

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    you need to run a candida cleanse after long periods of time using any cordyceps product. It doesn't happen as quickly with a Cordygen product because of the superior grade that we are talking about, but regardless a cleanse of some sort needs to be done.
    Is it because of the "die-off" effect caused by the "anti-parasitic" action of cordyceps?

Quote Originally Posted by Jag
    I read a similiar thing about Olive Leaf Extract. It was a while back but it mentioned about it being used to eliminate harmful toxins and to START SLOWLY because if there is too many toxins being released at once you can actually get sicker before you get better.

The toxins have to come out somewhere so i think you may be on the right track now with the cleanse and then starting again at the bare minimum dose.
    You know I got curious as a result of your post about Olive Leaf Extract and while reading about these same side-effects that you mention, one article states that Vitamin-C, psyllium, and bentonite products will help with getting rid of the toxic waste caused by "die-off".

Similar Forum Threads

1. MST ZMK Write Up and FAQ
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 10:14 PM
  2. MST Ragnarok write-up
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 06:43 PM
  3. MST Citruvol write-up
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2