Cordygen5 is great stuff

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All Millennium's products are great, but C5 stands out above all others, IMO. I'm VERY interested in cordyceps, and C5 was one of the first sources I tried. Results were great, even though I was only using it for lifting, not cardio. Immune system boosting benefits are real and strong. Workouts were great, pumps were outstanding. Libido shot through the roof.

I ran out, and decided to compare with other sources. Don't bother: nothing comes close, including CS-4. Nothing.

I can't wait until Nutraplanet snaps MST up, so I can stock up. C5 will be a staple in my diet from now on.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the awesome feedback!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Citruvol + Cordygen5 + Ragnarok = :bb:

All Millennium's products are great, but C5 stands out above all others, IMO. I'm VERY interested in cordyceps, and C5 was one of the first sources I tried. Results were great, even though I was only using it for lifting, not cardio. Immune system boosting benefits are real and strong. Workouts were great, pumps were outstanding. Libido shot through the roof.

I ran out, and decided to compare with other sources. Don't bother: nothing comes close, including CS-4. Nothing.

I can't wait until Nutraplanet snaps MST up, so I can stock up. C5 will be a staple in my diet from now on.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the awesome feedback!

My pleasure! I can't tell you how happy I am to have you guys here finally!

About C5's immune system boosting benefits:

I was working 85+ hours a week for two months straight, sleeping 5 hours a night, trying to spend time with my two girls, and having a hard time keeping my sanity while doing so.

During this time my wife and kids were sick for around 2-3 weeks, the the guys I work with all got sick. I'm in very close contact with these people, I was extremely tired and taking large amounts of stims, trying to work out hard 3 days a week, yet I did NOT get sick. I know myself, and I've been in that position before; I always catch whatever is going around. This time I didn't, and I credit C5 100%.

Interestingly, I got sick the week after I ran out.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Nate,

Thanks for posting this up. I really appreciate you touching on the immune aspect of C5. It is an incredible endurance enhancer but it truly shines as an immune booster too. I'm not sure how a person can work 85 hours a week and still function without catching everything floating around. I'm glad to hear that it helped out.

Hopefully work has calmed down a bit so you can have a little more family time.

My pleasure! I can't tell you how happy I am to have you guys here finally!

About C5's immune system boosting benefits:

I was working 85+ hours a week for two months straight, sleeping 5 hours a night, trying to spend time with my two girls, and having a hard time keeping my sanity while doing so.

During this time my wife and kids were sick for around 2-3 weeks, the the guys I work with all got sick. I'm in very close contact with these people, I was extremely tired and taking large amounts of stims, trying to work out hard 3 days a week, yet I did NOT get sick. I know myself, and I've been in that position before; I always catch whatever is going around. This time I didn't, and I credit C5 100%.

Interestingly, I got sick the week after I ran out.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Helped? It kept me well, period.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
This is definately one of the best all-around supps out there when you look at benefit to cost ratio. Im looking stockup. Any deals coming up MS?

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
This is definately one of the best all-around supps out there when you look at benefit to cost ratio. Im looking stockup. Any deals coming up MS?
Hopefully in the near future we will have some specials on NP site. I will keep everyone posted.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got samples of all the products(thanks) So far I've only tried the Ragnarok and it was awesome. Great taste, mixed awesome, no stomach upset, great pumps, good energy. I will be buying a tub after I finish my White Flood.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
The great thing about Ranarok, unlike some other powders, it actually has a good taste to it and is easy going down.

I got samples of all the products(thanks) So far I've only tried the Ragnarok and it was awesome. Great taste, mixed awesome, no stomach upset, great pumps, good energy. I will be buying a tub after I finish my White Flood.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
poison is the man. when he reccomends something this highly it's a sure winner in my book. already got ragnarok and will be getting c5 in next order. btw ragnarok ROK's.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Haven't come across yet anyone who hasn't tried and liked the Millennium Sports Technologies products. They have an excellent line of products and you cannot wrong with any of them...ENJOY!

poison is the man. when he reccomends something this highly it's a sure winner in my book. already got ragnarok and will be getting c5 in next order. btw ragnarok ROK's.

Vinny

Awards

I was about to order some from Nutraplanet but they are out of stock.
Is it something that can be taken only pre workout not daily ? I was planning on taking it 3 days a week only pre workout just for lifting,cardio.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I was about to order some from Nutraplanet but they are out of stock.
Is it something that can be taken only pre workout not daily ? I was planning on taking it 3 days a week only pre workout just for lifting,cardio.
NP will have Cordygen5 back in stock very shortly.

You can take it only preworkout if you desire. If you do this make sure to dose it at 3 caplets 45-60 minutes preworkout. You will certainly get a great effect this way but for the best long term effects it should be dosed daily.

Thanks!

Vinny

Awards
NP will have Cordygen5 back in stock very shortly.

You can take it only preworkout if you desire. If you do this make sure to dose it at 3 caplets 45-60 minutes preworkout. You will certainly get a great effect this way but for the best long term effects it should be dosed daily.

Thanks!
Thanks for the reply. Glad they are going to get it in soon as want to try it .

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered one. I will be using it after my USP + MN stack!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered one. I will be using it after my USP + MN stack!
Thanks for the purchase big guy! Glad to see you pick one up before the sale ends on the 25th ;)

Vinny

Awards
Thanks for the purchase big guy! Glad to see you pick one up before the sale ends on the 25th ;)

lol oh no wonder out of stock at nutraplanet .
Its holding up my order but no big deal. I hope you send them big batch soon.

You have a few things out of stock there as wanted to try some of your stuff .