Welcome MST!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to welcome Millennium Sports Technologies to the AM team. They are creating a buzz (especially with Ragnarok) so please check them out when you get a chance and give them a nice warm welcome!!

:clap2:

(and they give out samples..woo hoo)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
*Perks up from sleep-MOD mode*

Free samples eh? lol

Welcome MST.

MST3000..I miss those wacky robots.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome guys! Looks like you have quite a few products already out.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Welcome.

All your supplement are belong to us.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the community!

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Welcome! Thanks for the samples and Im sure everybody will love the cordygen5 and ragnorak. Both are topnotch

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a pleasant surprise. Welcome guys.

dingling

Awards
Some very nice guys here, at least in my very limited dealing with them. Welcome!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the warm welcome and support guys. We are extremely happy to be aboard! We are here to contribute to the community as best we can, so please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WELCOME to the place :)

Great to have you here! I have been thinking of trying your cordygen product, I REALLY need something and maybe this is it.

CROWLER

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
WELCOME to the place :)

Great to have you here! I have been thinking of trying your cordygen product, I REALLY need something and maybe this is it.

CROWLER
C5 is my personal favorite. Are you training for endurance right now? I thought I read somewhere that you had a race coming up.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
oh please don't mention that, not a good subject.

I NEED some speed and I need it FAST.

Race is a total of 52 minutes or so. It is in 4 weeks how would you suggest I dose the C5 and I don't mind taking a higher dosage if it will help even a minute amount.

Thank you for the help.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

I need to redeem myself in the next race.

Next race is a total of 52 minutes or so. It is a swim and bike race.

It is in 4 weeks how would you suggest I dose the C5 and I don't mind taking a higher dosage if it will help even a minute amount.

Thank you for the help.

CROWLER

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
C5 is my personal favorite. Are you training for endurance right now? I thought I read somewhere that you had a race coming up.
Welcome bro... Im loving the CG5, and Citrovol together... that is QUITE the endurance stack.

Adams

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established

I need to redeem myself in the next race.

Next race is a total of 52 minutes or so. It is a swim and bike race.

It is in 4 weeks how would you suggest I dose the C5 and I don't mind taking a higher dosage if it will help even a minute amount.

Thank you for the help.

CROWLER
Take 3 caps 45-60 minutes prior to the race. I would give it a whirl a few times before the race. C5 won't directly give you speed but it will help with oxygen utilization. Meaning you will breath easier while running your race and in turn the possibility of keeping a faster pace. Some people have increases to 4 caps but again I think 3 caps will be fine for most people.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Howdy MST!!!! Good to see you fellas here :)

Any upcoming surprises?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About damn time! Thank you guys for all those samples you sent, that is what the industry standard should be when getting samaples to try! You guys are ausome with ausome products!

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I ran a bottle of Cordygen5 a while back for review. A lot of people were curious about it (as was I). Cordyceps are going to get hot. I was pretty impressed by the product. I will try to get a post up summarizing my results/thoughts sometime soon.

If you look at the ingredients in all of MST's products they are pretty cutting edge. Definitely no skimping or fillers going on...

UPDATE: I went ahead and cranked it out now. I figured it was good timing for MST. ;)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/64587-cordygen-5-review.html#post792908

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Electric mulching push mower. You've gotta be careful or you'll mow over the power cord.
Good looking out! I'll plug it in to your neighbor's outlet so not to use your electricity. ;) I'll bring the weed wacker and edger for good measure.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Electric mulching push mower. You've gotta be careful or you'll mow over the power cord.
That cord is a pain. So are you against gas and choose to use electric for cleaner power? If so we could use a manual reel mower. Even though its a pain to push sometimes it's much better for the grass. The mulching mower you describe and most other rotary mowers typically pull the grass but the reel mower cuts it much like scissors. This leaves a wonderfully nice green yard :D

bbgolfer

Awards
GREAT company, with great products. Im glad you guys are finally expanding. Any plans to join nutra??

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
GREAT company, with great products. Im glad you guys are finally expanding. Any plans to join nutra??
We have been in contact with NP and that we hope to work something out soon.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woohoo!!! About time!! Glad to see you here, finally, Matt!

Nate

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Howdy neighbors. These guys are near my neck of the woods. Tried that Ragnarok from a sample a few weeks and it was awesome. Good energy, good focus and great pump.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Great to see you guys are finally here.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Glad you guys are here. I emailed requesting samples and you guys hooked it up. I was impressed. I am almost done with my bottle of cordygen 5. I will be buying more.

dwb

Awards
yesssssssss!!!!!! welcome to aboard they have awsome products and under hyped as well i love shred x5 a very innovative fat burner that gives you clean energy thats lasts 6 hrs with no crash and kills food cravings :head:

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard! I have tried many of you products and had great results with them. Looking forward to more from you guys. Nice products!:thumbsup:

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Thanks all for such a warm welcome! I will try to get some more write-ups posted soon.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
im glad u guys are here. great product line up

send me watermelon rag now

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Take 3 caps 45-60 minutes prior to the race. I would give it a whirl a few times before the race. C5 won't directly give you speed but it will help with oxygen utilization. Meaning you will breath easier while running your race and in turn the possibility of keeping a faster pace. Some people have increases to 4 caps but again I think 3 caps will be fine for most people.

Where would you suggest ordering from? I would like to start it as soon as possible. My next race is less than 4 weeks away.

Does it take a while to build up in the system?

Thanks

CROWLER

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would like to welcome Millennium Sports Technologies to the AM team. They are creating a buzz (especially with Ragnarok) so please check them out when you get a chance and give them a nice warm welcome!!

:clap2:

(and they give out samples..woo hoo)
WELCOME! :clap2:

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Where would you suggest ordering from? I would like to start it as soon as possible. My next race is less than 4 weeks away.

Does it take a while to build up in the system?

Thanks

CROWLER
Currently while we are still talking with NP we are available at our site or another well known board. Most people feel 1 week of use gives the most optimal results but most feel it helps day 1.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Sammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm get Millenium at Nutra Planet PLEASE :)

Honestly I haven't ordered from anywhere else for I don't know how long.

I will do a google search.

Thanks

CROWLER:dance:

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Good to see ya, Millennium Sport,

Excellent products!

:welcome:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome Millennium Sports Technologies! Looking forward to seeing your products on NP's website.