CLOmega Discontinued?

  1. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215580
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    21.48%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    CLOmega Discontinued?


    Is anything going to replace it? I thought it was a pretty good product.

  2. New Member
    TMCCLUNG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    518
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    1.32%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Yep! Krill.
  3. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215580
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    21.48%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Really? Time frame to release?
    •   
       

  4. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187522
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    94.84%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    The krill release is very very soon now, probably a few weeks off at the absolute most. It's unfortunate about CLOmega but the krill will be a very high quality and I think it will be a suitable replacement
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  5. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215580
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    21.48%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    The krill release is very very soon now, probably a few weeks off at the absolute most. It's unfortunate about CLOmega but the krill will be a very high quality and I think it will be a suitable replacement
    I look forward to the new product!
  6. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    164068
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    88.49%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I look forward to the new product!
    Yeah it kicks ass. 1 cap daily plus a myriad of benefits and it's very economical.
  7. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187522
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    94.84%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I look forward to the new product!
    have you had a chance to try it yet? It's truly a great product
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  8. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215580
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    21.48%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    CLOmega Discontinued?


    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    have you had a chance to try it yet? It's truly a great product
    I use it everyday. No more fish burps, yay! Any pros or cons of taking more than 1 soft gel per day?
  9. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    164068
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    88.49%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I use it everyday. No more fish burps, yay! Any point any taking more than 1 soft gel per day?
    I wouldn't see why not, but for me 1 a day I'm good to go...that's the reason why I like this product so much.

    CT what do you think ?
  10. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215580
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    21.48%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Where can I get some more Krill 500? Looks like Nutra's been OOS for a while now. Need more.
  11. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187522
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    94.84%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Where can I get some more Krill 500? Looks like Nutra's been OOS for a while now. Need more.
    have you checked direct from our site? If you contact our owner, he's usually good for a coupon kickout.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  12. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215580
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    21.48%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    I have checked, but it's not listed on the site. I've bought some from putting it in the comments when buying something else, but in this case I don't need anything else. I've found one vendor that has it in stock.
  13. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    164068
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    88.49%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I have checked, but it's not listed on the site. I've bought some from putting it in the comments when buying something else, but in this case I don't need anything else. I've found one vendor that has it in stock.
    Email Support@Millenniumsport.net with your request or what you can do is make a purchase for something like ZMK but under commentary say that you don't want ZMK but want Krill, Matt as well the guys over at the warehouse are very on it and will go out of there way and adjust the price as well throw some samples along the way...they've done if for me.

    From my understanding Millenniumsport is revamping as well adding/changing the site so the new stuff will be on there. They will take care of you.
  14. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187522
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    94.84%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Email Support@Millenniumsport.net with your request or what you can do is make a purchase for something like ZMK but under commentary say that you don't want ZMK but want Krill, Matt as well the guys over at the warehouse are very on it and will go out of there way and adjust the price as well throw some samples along the way...they've done if for me.

    From my understanding Millenniumsport is revamping as well adding/changing the site so the new stuff will be on there. They will take care of you.
    you're spot on with that Ryan. The website is in the middle of a complete overhaul, which may be why you don't see certain products listed on there. As Ryan said, if you email Matt I am 100% certain he'll take care of this for you without a hitch.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GO discontinued??
    By SJA in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 04:27 PM
  2. Discontinue DHEA For SD Cycle?
    By skih00k in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 07:57 PM
  3. 1,4 discontinued?
    By doggmann783 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2003, 12:14 AM
  4. Ergopharm Topicals Discontinued !!!!!!!!
    By curt2go in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2003, 07:56 PM
  5. Finaplix Discontinued?
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2002, 01:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in