Millenium's Entire Lineup - Stronger than ever.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
MST, I just wanted to say that after all these years of being in business, you never cease to amaze me. The quality has always been excellent and the innovation has always been at the top. I wondered, "can it get any better?" Yes, it has been getting even better. Your products are becoming more and more innovative and your technology is always improving, while at the same time being compassionate to the needs of athletes' bodies and dietary considerations. I stay away from gluten most of the time and try to consume as much organic foods as possible. You guys are fantastic. I'm pricing out some performance products of yours as we speak. I'm looking forward to trying InfinitE, as well.

Shocker279

Awards
I completely agree. One of my favorite companies for sure. I have a bottle of the new Citruvol Elite that I'm going to start tomorrow. Why was it taken off NP? It was a new product and now it looks like it was taken off every retailer.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Agree FoG.

Best products. One of my fav companies

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes, MST is def one of my favorite brands! Cordygen5, MVP, ZMK, and Greens are staples for me!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Man, such a solid lineup and it's no frills, ultra powerful, potent and selective extracts. I got a couple introductory tubs of Cordygen NAN02 at the intro price, and holy shyte. I took 2 scoops a day and dosed it 30 minutes before my workout and had a very significant, acute response as far as far improvement in my respiratory capacity during exercise. I have not executed a strictly aerobic cardiovascular regiment in quite some time and getting myself able to sustain a respectable performance output during high intensity intervals was not only easier, but also did so in less time than ever.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
FOG i'm hyped to see what you think of some of the new prodz/reformulations. We are only a few weeks off from having NP and other e-tailers stocked up with some new schtuff :)

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
FOG i'm hyped to see what you think of some of the new prodz/reformulations. We are only a few weeks off from having NP and other e-tailers stocked up with some new schtuff :)
I am very excited to see this!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I can't wait to see what's in store!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nan02 is crazy good. Almost finished first tub

Ando55

Awards
By far one of the most underrated and underappreciated companies out there, long live Cordyceps thanks to MST!

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
By far one of the most underrated and underappreciated companies out there, long live Cordyceps thanks to MST!

Agreed. The only critique I have is there is some redundancy in your products.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the props everyone...it's really awesome to read everything from people I know are fully credible sources. You have no idea how much your words mean!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. The only critique I have is there is some redundancy in your products.
could you explain what you mean? I know we re-use ingredients across certain products, but it's only to increase the efficacy of the product as a whole.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Send more cordygen v02 to Australia Chuck bro.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
could you explain what you mean? I know we re-use ingredients across certain products, but it's only to increase the efficacy of the product as a whole.
I think it has to do more with the discontinuation of older formulas when a new one comes out. So you wind up with three different Citruvol products on the market at the same time. It also could be how retailers are selling your products.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I think it has to do more with the discontinuation of older formulas when a new one comes out. So you wind up with three different Citruvol products on the market at the same time. It also could be how retailers are selling your products.
Its more the retailer my friend, when cvol XS was discontinued in replacement of Cvol ultra Nutra had a huge sale on XS, it was gone in a matter of days and BBing.com had both of them on the site for quite awhile IIRC. You mentioned redundancy and I see your point but I want to give an example so take a look at cordygen5/oxyceps, this strain plays a big part in synergism of various products in the MST line not to mention its a very good glyconutrient....the benefits are endless.