MVP-365, ZMK & Calcium supplementation

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to here some users opinions on this matter. I'm lactose intolerant and have always struggled with adequate calcium intake as I avoid Soy and Casein products as well. I'm aware that taking ZMK separately from Calcium for proper absorbtion of Magnesium and Zinc is essential. How many hours before is safe to consume calcium containing products & if there is anyone else out there in a similar situation in terms of allergies to lactose, I'd love to hear how you reach the RDA for Calcium each day.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
If your talking about about having a meal high in calcium before taking ZMK I'd say 2 hours, I take ZMK 30 minutes before I hit the rack on an empty stomach and eat nothing afterwards because usually its lights out for me plus I'm not an advocate of eating before bed.

There are numerous benefits for taking ZMK that way IMO.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
yeah 2-3 hours is ideal to make sure everything is absorbed and not interfering with the ZMK. if you take a full dose of ZMK before you lay down for bed you are totally fine if it was 2 hours beforehand

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
I'm lactose intolerant too, have you tried almond milk?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Almond milk even tastes delicious. I'm not a big fan of coconut milk, but I can do almond all day!