Cordygen NAN02

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to say that the Cordygen NAN02 product looks really amazing. You guys really have an amazing thing going on with the naturally derrived and organic ingredients and I hope you keep up the great work with these!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'm excited to see what you think once you've tried it out. I personally love it, and the newest release of Cre-02 is sick too!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm excited to see what you think once you've tried it out. I personally love it, and the newest release of Cre-02 is sick too!
link? :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure that it's 100% released yet ;)

ExciteBK

Awards
An updated Cre-O2!! Nice, I love that stuff. My only gripe is that it has to be taken so far ahead of my workout. For now I go with Green Mag, beta alanine, citrullune malate and Cordygen Ultra combo.

What is the new Cre-O2 bringing to the table?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
An updated Cre-O2!! Nice, I love that stuff. My only gripe is that it has to be taken so far ahead of my workout. For now I go with Green Mag, beta alanine, citrullune malate and Cordygen Ultra combo.

What is the new Cre-O2 bringing to the table?
I don't want to let the entire cat out of the bag, but i'll give you a paw or two ;)

these are not enteric coated but they are delayed release caps...so needing to take them SO far in advance is not necessary. I have been using for almost a month now and I take them literally 30 mins before I start pumping.

ExciteBK

Awards
That sir, is Fantastic news!! I look forward to the release.

I don't want to let the entire cat out of the bag, but i'll give you a paw or two ;)

these are not enteric coated but they are delayed release caps...so needing to take them SO far in advance is not necessary. I have been using for almost a month now and I take them literally 30 mins before I start pumping.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Very awesome.