click the link for a chance to log any of MST's 4 new releases!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yay!! Timing is perfect for new releases, as I'm about ready to head back to the gym after a serious layoff. Gotta say, the best stack for the gym endurance I've ever run is: Nitroceps, Cre-02, cordygen 5 and Carnage. You guys should call that the "Stamina Stack." Seriously, that stack got me in trouble many times with the wifey, as I kept hitting more reps and more sets, always running over the "I'll be back in an hour,"
promise. Wish you guys had a nootropic, as that's the only thing missing. Haven't checked out the new releases, hope it's there. Fingers crossed!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
We are still working on a nootropic, but when it's done, it's going to be PERFECT.

There are some really awesome updates/releases though. 4 in total

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!! Glad to hear. I'll be all over that nootropic once you guys release it. New releases look solid.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Yay!! Timing is perfect for new releases, as I'm about ready to head back to the gym after a serious layoff. Gotta say, the best stack for the gym endurance I've ever run is: Nitroceps, Cre-02, cordygen 5 and Carnage. You guys should call that the "Stamina Stack." Seriously, that stack got me in trouble many times with the wifey, as I kept hitting more reps and more sets, always running over the "I'll be back in an hour," promise. Wish you guys had a nootropic, as that's the only thing missing. Haven't checked out the new releases, hope it's there. Fingers crossed!!
Hey brother! Long time no see! Hope everything is well. I'm still in the area if you ever wanna slam some weights around.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, yeah I figured as much. I see that pesky Metroba is back as well, lol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff, glad to see you guys present again :)

domore

Awards
We are still working on a nootropic, but when it's done, it's going to be PERFECT.

There are some really awesome updates/releases though. 4 in total
I'm curious to what you will release for your nootropic product. Do you have a time frame?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'm curious to what you will release for your nootropic product. Do you have a time frame?
Honestly i'm not too sure about that. I don't typically get time frame's but I do know that it's being worked on extensively. If it takes a bit longer than some other companies it's usually only because we will not release something until it is at it's 100% best. I am certain this product will be mind blowing when it's released :)

domore

Awards
Honestly i'm not too sure about that. I don't typically get time frame's but I do know that it's being worked on extensively. If it takes a bit longer than some other companies it's usually only because we will not release something until it is at it's 100% best. I am certain this product will be mind blowing when it's released :)
I'm glad to hear it. There aren't many true nootropic products, but it if you guys can contend with Focus XT then you'll be on your A game.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'm glad to hear it. There aren't many true nootropic products, but it if you guys can contend with Focus XT then you'll be on your A game.
I honestly feel like we don't even put out a product unless we feel it exceeds the parameters set by other products that are similar in that same field. The reason MST is who we are is simply because we make a high quality product because we love our customers and want them to have something they can use that is not only cutting edge, but is at the top of the field.

domore

Awards
I honestly feel like we don't even put out a product unless we feel it exceeds the parameters set by other products that are similar in that same field. The reason MST is who we are is simply because we make a high quality product because we love our customers and want them to have something they can use that is not only cutting edge, but is at the top of the field.
Well then, I'm looking forward to a product that will definitely work! I would like to see CDP-Choline, N-Acetyl Tyrosine, ALCAR, Sulbutiamine, etc.