Awards
Hi,

I've done a bit of reading and was able to decide on these products:
ZMK
MVP
Enzy-M
CRE-02
Citruvol-Ultra

What i'm finding hard to workout is how best to use them during the course of the day.

In terms of what I've used before and my current training schedule.
My main activity is sport karate, but I train at a MMA gym (nothing very serious, just really enjoy the training and like improving)

I tend to train every day and some days twice: the types of classes that I do include, pure weights, beginner mma, boxing, kickboxing, judo, wrestling, beginner bjj, karate class and running (I'm working towards a half marathon race)

In terms of what I take how:
Morning: multi, vitamin D (i'm a office worker), and 1000mg fish oil.
Pre workout: nothing or maybe some fruit, or protein bar
postworkout: protein, glutiamine, creatine, Maltodextrin
Before bed: nothing

I'm wanting to up my work rate and recovery, but I don't know how best to use the above products. Should I have bought the C5 instead and take that in the morning with the MVP ? should I also take the citruvol post workout as well ? MVP in the morning and ZMK at night only ?
What about rest days (which do happen) how much do I take.

Thanks in advance.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
To make this easiest as possible use the cre02/cvol combo before your most demanding workouts and if you are above 200lbs you can bump up the cre02 to 4 caps, Cvol does a damn good job for guys over 200 lbs at 4 caps regardless IMO.

- 90 mins before w/o : 3-4 cre02 caps
- 60 mins before w/o : 4 cvol ultra ( avoid taking a protein supplement )

The other two products that I'd look into is Athlytes and RPG....I use all four of these pretty much everyday and it's been like that for quite some time. Cre02/Cvol combo is my favorite out of anything I've ever used. I also can't live without the ZMK/MVP Combo. FYI keep something like a gatorade or a some carb source just in case for the first couple times running these two, Cvol obvsiously has Citrulline and it acts as a glyconutrient. ( same pretty much goes for all the MST cordy products. )

Good luck, you'll be crushing it trust me.

anahkil

Awards
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
I just want to get this right.

I'm 187 lbs (80 to 85 kg)

Wake up
- 90 mins before w/o : 2 cre02 caps
- 60 mins before w/o : 2 cvol ultra ( avoid taking a protein supplement )

Gym workout (boxing class or heavy weights)
postworkout: protein, glutiamine powder, creatine powder, Maltodextrin (2:1 ratio to protein), BCAA/RPG
MVP - 2 caps
-------
Work day
I may go for a run here: take 1 cre-02 and 1 cvol ultra
Lunch - MVP 2 caps
-------

Evening
pre workout
- 90 mins before w/o : 2 cre02 caps
- 60 mins before w/o : 2 cvol ultra ( avoid taking a protein supplement )

postworkout: protein, glutiamine powder, creatine powder, Maltodextrin (2:1 ratio to protein), BCAA/RPG

60min before bed ZMK
15 min before bed protein power with water and 1000mg fish oil

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I like the layout Ryan is helping you with and I personally take 4-5 Cre-02, but it's easily my favorite creatine product i've ever used...and easily in the top 5 products i've used...period.

anahkil

Awards
Thanks CTDeuce,

So I know that you can take the products on an empty stomach, but would it still be OK to have it with nothing in your system, as first thing from waking up. Also could I take it 90-60 min before my workout and maybe have a liquid meal 30min before just to make sure that I've got something in my system.
I'm just not used to working out with an empty stomach.

-Thanks

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Some people don't respond well to cordyceps on an empty stomach, but some people don't see any issues either. It's really a case to case basis. I personally can take citruvol, cordygen v02 ultra, or cre-02 before my fasted workouts and be fine but some others express a slight nausea so really I would say just give it a shot and see how your stomach reacts.