MST is the winner.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I just thought i'd share a little experience of mine as well as get a chance to thank Matt and the MST science crew for what they do.

I won't list any product names or anything of that nature but I will say that recently I was taking a "fat burning" product from another company because I felt that my body was getting too used to Shred Ultra. After a few sessions I noticed that on days I was taking this new product I felt somewhat "airy" in my head and I would start to feel dizzy if I sat down for a bit after a rush at work and then popped up to get back to it. I didn't understand why I was getting dizzy, it wasn't like any other supplement I had ever used....and at first I started blaming everything BUT the supplement because I felt some awesome energy from it and I wanted to keep using it. I have always had a problem nailing some stubborn area's and I guess I was looking for a "quick fix".

Just a few days ago I had taken the product and was getting ready to workout when I started to feel very dizzy. I sat down for a few minutes but then I had begun to get very nauseous and got a really bad headache. After I got sick a few times I felt a bit better, but it was really a bad experience all around.

I just wanted to take the time to thank Matt because when you use something by MST, you know what you're getting. You know the quality that you're spending your money on and you know that an episode like this won't happen. I think i'll stick with my Shred Ultra for a while.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Matt has done well and I enjoy rocking the v02 ultra and cre-02 when needed :)

good stuff and glad you are back on the horse Chuckz

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The formula for the Shred Ultra looks stellar. I must say that if your body seemed to get used to the effects of the enhanced NE, DA, and adrenaline, etc. and then you switch to a different fat burner, the change in brain chemistry and a possible drop in blood pressure could very well be the culprit of the dizziness.

The Shred Ultra is also such a well balanced formula that it doesn't just concentrate on jacking up adrenaline with caffeine and geranium oil. It focuses on a lot of other factors that are thrown off when another stimulant formula leaves you high and dry in some areas, but overstimulates another pathway.

Nice observations!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Matt has done well and I enjoy rocking the v02 ultra and cre-02 when needed :)

good stuff and glad you are back on the horse Chuckz
thanks brotha!

The formula for the Shred Ultra looks stellar. I must say that if your body seemed to get used to the effects of the enhanced NE, DA, and adrenaline, etc. and then you switch to a different fat burner, the change in brain chemistry and a possible drop in blood pressure could very well be the culprit of the dizziness.

The Shred Ultra is also such a well balanced formula that it doesn't just concentrate on jacking up adrenaline with caffeine and geranium oil. It focuses on a lot of other factors that are thrown off when another stimulant formula leaves you high and dry in some areas, but overstimulates another pathway.

Nice observations!
Thanks Force, always good to have your input here

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
:bigok:

I actually haven't tried Shred out yet (mainly because the last thing I need is a fat burner :p), but I will be soon because I'm digging the stim and adaptogen blend :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
:bigok:

I actually haven't tried Shred out yet (mainly because the last thing I need is a fat burner :p), but I will be soon because I'm digging the stim and adaptogen blend :D
i'll be eager to see what you think coming from someone who doesn't necessarily need the fat loss angle of the product. I've always been a bigger dude even when I was competing at a high level in national tennis tournaments...so I was always looking to knock off that extra few lbs. Guess i should have just laid off of heavy deadlifts if I wanted to lose some trunk for tennis ;)