Where the heck is RPG!?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Can't find it in stock anywhere! Can I get an ETA?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I will find out for you asap. I know there were some new flavors being introduced, so maybe they're coming sooner than I thought ;)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
thanks I'm running low...

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been out for a while and nutra has been out of stock for some time now.

ETA?

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
It is actually back in stock, and should be back in most vendors very shortly, so keep an eye out ;)

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the confusion, I didn't mean it was in stock at Nutra, or any vendor in specific, I meant the warehouse has it in stock, which means it should be showing up very shortly :)

OH, sweeet!

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Have you tried rpg now that it has been re-stocked? I just opened a new tub today and it dosent taste the same. Wonder if they changed something..

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
Have you tried rpg now that it has been re-stocked? I just opened a new tub today and it dosent taste the same. Wonder if they changed something..
Bubba Punch does not taste the same as it did prior?

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I wish i knew that before i bought it. I would have stuck with n gage. Why do companies change the formula? What a shame...

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I wish I knew that before I bought it. I would've stuck with engage. Why do companies change your formula? What a shame!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I wish I knew that before I bought it. I would've stuck with engage. Why do companies change your formula? What a shame!
And it wasn't broken either........ :(

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree it seems like something changed in the formula. The previous one was definitely better, but the new one is still great I find

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
The flavor has indeed been completely redone, with the aim of a more natural flavor.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
The flavor has indeed been completely redone, with the aim of a more natural flavor.
noticed this too. Semi-disappointed ... it still tastes good just not as good.

On a positive note, who tried the new flavors?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I've posted this before but I absolutely love the new flavor of Bubba Punch and I've used a ****load of RPG...the Watermelon kicks ass as well.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
I've posted this before but I absolutely love the new flavor of Bubba Punch and I've used a ****load of RPG...the Watermelon kicks ass as well.
Glad to hear!

The Green Apple is delicious as well. It's more of a candy green apple, very delicious. Actually, very similar to Green Apple Jolly Ranchers imo.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's new flavors? Oh crap, time to order some goodies..

What are everyone's favorite? Bubba Punch was the most amazing flavor I've ever had, out of any product.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
There's new flavors? Oh crap, time to order some goodies..

What are everyone's favorite? Bubba Punch was the most amazing flavor I've ever had, out of any product.
Hopefully you enjoy the re-flavoring on the BP just as much if not more!

Right now I'm digging the Green Apple quite a bit :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I personally am all over the green apple. I'm killing 2-3 servings a day right now and loving it. I actually like a bit more water than is suggested to make it not as sweet. With extra water it's SUPER refreshing!

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
I personally am all over the green apple. I'm killing 2-3 servings a day right now and loving it. I actually like a bit more water than is suggested to make it not as sweet. With extra water it's SUPER refreshing!
As do I! I use about 12oz now :eek:

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
No other BCAA product out there will compare to RPG in regards to taste. The apple was my least favorite...it was refreshing and very good but it pales in comparison to the warrior melon and especially bubba punch