Shred ultra

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lads,

Does anyone know how much mcg caffiene is in Shred?
Trying to kick caffiene due to adrenal fatigue.

Thanks

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
It's a prop blend so I don't think they will give out the exact figure but I've taken Shred Ultra a couple of times and am pretty caffeine sensitive and I don't have any problems with it. Based non my feelings with other caffeine products where I know the caffeine amount I would say that each tab has about 100mg caffeine. The recommended dose is 2 tabs and normally 200mg caffeine is the most that will be in any fat burner dose so 100mg per tab will be about right.

I normally take 3 a day (6am, 10am, 2pm) and this keeps me going all day. After the ECA stack this is my favourite fat burner. Great mood enhancement, good appetite suppression (doesn't kill the appetite but does suppress it a fair amount), fantastic value when you only take 3 caps per day and good ingredients (PEA, forskolin, Raspberry ketones).

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
i responded to your pm regarding this
Was Hoping matt would chime in too so posted a thread and anyone who also may want to know for future.. Thanks BNat

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's a prop blend so I don't think they will give out the exact figure but I've taken Shred Ultra a couple of times and am pretty caffeine sensitive and I don't have any problems with it. Based non my feelings with other caffeine products where I know the caffeine amount I would say that each tab has about 100mg caffeine. The recommended dose is 2 tabs and normally 200mg caffeine is the most that will be in any fat burner dose so 100mg per tab will be about right.

I normally take 3 a day (6am, 10am, 2pm) and this keeps me going all day. After the ECA stack this is my favourite fat burner. Great mood enhancement, good appetite suppression (doesn't kill the appetite but does suppress it a fair amount), fantastic value when you only take 3 caps per day and good ingredients (PEA, forskolin, Raspberry ketones).
It's a kick ass thermo. Use it with v02 ultra pre running which is either morning(fasted-sorta with 10g BCAAs) or afternoons at 4pm

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Was Hoping matt would chime in too so posted a thread and anyone who also may want to know for future.. Thanks BNat
if you search, i've actually responded to this exact question in this forum before. There are no exact numbers given out but a serving will land between 150-200mg roughly. With the top notch adaptogens and the significantly lower caffeine content than most of it's competitors, not only is it a serious product to be reckoned with, but also easily the safest in it's category as well.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
if you search, i've actually responded to this exact question in this forum before. There are no exact numbers given out but a serving will land between 150-200mg roughly. With the top notch adaptogens and the significantly lower caffeine content than most of it's competitors, not only is it a serious product to be reckoned with, but also easily the safest in it's category as well.
Couldn't agree more...I get Slightly warm but but chilled out lol...

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about the caff content, it's moderately low and with all the add on of adaptogens it helps out big time....a great product.

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
My favorite thing about Shred is something in it helps motivate and drive me. It changes your mood pretty quickly for the better.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
My favorite thing about Shred is something in it helps motivate and drive me. It changes your mood pretty quickly for the better.
Great product yes...I'm going caffiene free for a while...3 days so far...it's hell. Miss shred ultra...I use it for the adaptogens. If going caffiene free is it beat to avoid shred?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Was thinking due to the adaptogens that it may make the caffiene negligible.
Thoughts on a caffiene/stim free for running?

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
Sorry about bumping such an old thread but I am currently taking shred ultra with nice results. I basically take it for appetite suppression and to help me get through some fasting periods (leangains diet). I really feel that Shred Ultra has helped me a tremendous amount with my diet and exercise routine. I don't always take it every day, but the days that I do not take it, I can notice a difference. It also makes a difference when and how you take it (time of day, with or without food). It takes some experimenting with the dosage times/conditions, but is definitely a solid product that I will be purchasing again.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
Sorry about bumping such an old thread but I am currently taking shred ultra with nice results. I basically take it for appetite suppression and to help me get through some fasting periods (leangains diet). I really feel that Shred Ultra has helped me a tremendous amount with my diet and exercise routine. I don't always take it every day, but the days that I do not take it, I can notice a difference. It also makes a difference when and how you take it (time of day, with or without food). It takes some experimenting with the dosage times/conditions, but is definitely a solid product that I will be purchasing again.
Glad to hear it's workin well for ya!

Thanks for the feedback!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
yeah i'm with Cd man, thanks for the update and hopefully you'll keep updating with your progress!