Bicycling power stats

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
335 watt and 26.52mph 160 heart rate avg for 6.21 miles on 3/23/11
381 watt age 28.28mph 180 heart rate avg for 6.21 miles on 5/19/11
387 watt age 28.38mph 182 heart rate avg for 6.21 miles on 7/30/11
I can ride at a higher heart rate at more watts. I started on the MST supplements on 4/15/11. I think the big jump in improvement is from went I was sick for a few years. No one could tell me what was wrong. I was in and out of the doctors office and a few 2 week long runs of very strong antibiotics for a long time. Antibiotics made it worse. I stopped seeing the doc about 1-1/2 years ago because he was absolutely no help. I could have been from over training. Not sure. I now ride more and take just about all MST's product and can now produce these numbers. If your thinking the 3/23/11 was just an off day. This was one of the better tests I've been doing for about 6 months and they stayed fairly consistent. If anything the 7/30/11 was not fair to test MST since it was my warm up before a hard group ride. I just needed to get it done and did not want to set a day aside to strictly focus on the test like the others.
Note: I perform these tests a lot more than this. The thing to watch is power in watts to heart rate.