Hey MST, any plans on a PWO product???

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
just wondering, i am half-way thru my first tub of Ragnarok Ultra and really enjoying it, great profile and as important (to me at least), great flavor with the Crushing Punch.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I use RPG as my post....doesn't get better than that IMO.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I personally don't have the authority to release the products in the works right now :)

...stay tuned!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I personally don't have the authority to release the products in the works right now :)

...stay tuned!
Not even a sneak peak...damn!!!
Anything like what you have produced already and it's Christmas after workout

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
we have a few products in the works, and as the deuce said, we cannot say what they are at this point
Understandable, I hope a carb free isolate
Comes out and an MST version of body octane without the fillers! That would just be heaven for us endurance guys

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Im sure this create more trouble than it's worth (even though I mean no disrespect by it whatsoever) but I already feel our products aid the endurance athlete more than the product you mentioned. I would take a Cordygen product, RPG, and Carnage over anything else in the field hands down.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Im sure this create more trouble than it's worth (even though I mean no disrespect by it whatsoever) but I already feel our products aid the endurance athlete more than the product you mentioned. I would take a Cordygen product, RPG, and Carnage over anything else in the field hands down.
All good!