Newbie Question

JohnDavid

Awards
Hi. I'm a newbie to MST. I started with USP Labs, switched to BPI, and felt I was just becoming too overwhelmed with stims and wanted to try something else. I was really impressed with what I learned about MST here. I just had a question. I was wondering if CEE HCL is still going to be produced or not. I noticed it's not on the MST site and was wondering if it was being discontinued. Thanks for all the information provided on these boards.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
yeah thats not something that we're moving forward with...we put a lot of energy and science into Cre-02 and there is still our creatine offered in all of the versions of RagNOrok Ultra, so I believe CEE was sent out to pasture

JohnDavid

Awards
While on the topic of newbie questions, I was wondering what the difference was between CRE02 and Kreecaps. Also my order from NP arrived today - MVP, ZMK, RAG, Mycogreen and Enzyme. I am really looking forward to starting them up. Thanks for all your help on these boards.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
While on the topic of newbie questions, I was wondering what the difference was between CRE02 and Kreecaps. Also my order from NP arrived today - MVP, ZMK, RAG, Mycogreen and Enzyme. I am really looking forward to starting them up. Thanks for all your help on these boards.
Cre-02 is an enteric coated innovation to the market. Our Cordygen5 blend mixed with the creatine and some other ingredients to aid in absorbtion and put into a pill that will not deteriorate in the harsh acids of your stomach, but rather absorbed in your small intestine. It is 100% absorbable and is the only creatine I personally have ever used that actually cuts water weight while increasing strength.

Its not that Kreaceps is a poor product....but it doesn't hold a flame to Cre-02. Then again, imo, nothing does.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Its not that Kreaceps is a poor product....but it doesn't hold a flame to Cre-02. Then again, imo, nothing does.
Matt was just mentioning to me that he has gone back to the drawing board a couple of times to see if he could reformulate Cre02 and it just can't be done since its too damn perfect.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Matt was just mentioning to me that he has gone back to the drawing board a couple of times to see if he could reformulate Cre02 and it just can't be done since its too damn perfect.
I've never really given Cre-02 a hard look till today. I think I'm gonna have to try that this one out real soon.

CRE-XS (ATP Saturation Matrix)

Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Creatine Gluconate, Di-Sodium Creatine Phosphate, Tri-Creatine Orotate

2000 mg **
ATP-02 Catalyst 500 mg **
Glyconutrient Delivery-ATP & Oxygen Catalyst
OxyCeps-ATP: (Cordyceps Sinensis Hybrid)

100% DNA Certified, 100% Organic & Biomass Cultured yeilding:

75% Polysaccharides **
45% Beta-1,3/1,6-glucan **
3-Deoxyadenosine (Cordycepin) **
Hydroxyethyl-Adenosine **
Adrenosine **
Ethyl-Adrenosine **
Adenine **
6% Alpha-Glucan **
Adapt-02 Endurance Matrix 375 mg **
Jiaogulin Extract (gynostemma pentaphylium standardized to 95% gypenosides)

Rhodiola Rosea Extract(standardized to 3% Rosavins & 1% Salidrosides)

Ciwujia Root Extract 4:1 **
Poria Cocos Sclerotia (Fu Ling)(standarized to >39% polysaccharides)

125 mg

I like the creatine blend (pretty unique), been wanting to try codyceps, and I really wanted to try out some adaptogens so this product is pretty damn stacked!

JohnDavid

Awards
I was wondering if there was a MST forum or message board out there. MST doesn't get nearly the amount of attention it deserves and it's great to hear from other people who realize how great their products are.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if there was a MST forum or message board out there. MST doesn't get nearly the amount of attention it deserves and it's great to hear from other people who realize how great their products are.
thanks for the praise brother, we really appreciate that. Its one of the things that personally keeps me going as a rep :). Knowing i'm helping a totally legit company and phenomenal products and that people are finding out just how good they are!

We don't have a personal forum...but thats definitely an option for the near future!

JohnDavid

Awards
Since MST doesn't make a protein powder (I would buy it if they did), I was wondering if any of you had any recommendations for one. Thank you in advance for your help with this.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Since MST doesn't make a protein powder (I would buy it if they did), I was wondering if any of you had any recommendations for one. Thank you in advance for your help with this.
I personally can't go on the record to say this, but i'd be surprised if a protein wasn't in the works. I know Matt is getting some BIG things together right now so maybe thats one of them :).

What kind of shake are you looking for? Just straight whey?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
if you dont mind a weak taste, for the price Nutrapro is pretty good. I got the chocolate and honestly it's a bit weak for me, but I toss it in the blender now with some peanut butter, milk, and a banana and its just fine.