Using Cre-02

  1. New Member
    sandeepb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    15.67%

    Using Cre-02


    Hi everyone,

    I have recently purchased Cre-02 and would like to know how to use it properly.

    I will have as my stack:

    - Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard
    - Millennium Sport Tec Cre-02
    - Animal Pak

    I train normally at around 11am/12pm so I wake up and eat breakfast and go to the gym within 2 hours.

    My first thoughts would be to:

    Wake up and instantly have Cre-02 and wait 30 minutes before having my breakfast. And after breakfast have my Animal Pak.

    Would this be viable since Cre-02 is to be taken on an empty stomach?

    Also on Non-Training days, should I just take Cre-02 when I wake up in the morning?

    Thanks

  2. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    164068
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    88.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Seriously read the label for instructions and cre02 can be taken with or without food.
  3. New Member
    sandeepb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    15.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Seriously read the label for instructions and cre02 can be taken with or without food.
    I actually did read the label, I always read a label before I use something and it said to be taken on an empty stomach, this is why I thought that it should be taken before eating anything in the morning. And also I was considering the other tabs I have to take from the Animal Pak.
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    310840
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sandeepb View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I have recently purchased Cre-02 and would like to know how to use it properly.

    I will have as my stack:

    - Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard
    - Millennium Sport Tec Cre-02
    - Animal Pak

    I train normally at around 11am/12pm so I wake up and eat breakfast and go to the gym within 2 hours.

    My first thoughts would be to:

    Wake up and instantly have Cre-02 and wait 30 minutes before having my breakfast. And after breakfast have my Animal Pak.

    Would this be viable since Cre-02 is to be taken on an empty stomach?

    Also on Non-Training days, should I just take Cre-02 when I wake up in the morning?


    Thanks
    On training days, have your Cre-02 1-2 hours pre-training (i.e. 9-10am if you train at 11am, or 10-11am if you train at 12pm), whether with food or not. Experiment with having it an hour before, and then with two hours before, and see what you prefer best.

    On non-training days, the most convenient way of dosing/timing Cre-02 is to just have 3 tabs first thing, but you could also dose one tab with each of your three main meals (i.e. breakfast, lunch, dinner).

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    sandeepb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    15.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    On training days, have your Cre-02 1-2 hours pre-training (i.e. 9-10am if you train at 11am, or 10-11am if you train at 12pm), whether with food or not. Experiment with having it an hour before, and then with two hours before, and see what you prefer best.

    On non-training days, the most convenient way of dosing/timing Cre-o2 is to just have 3 tabs first thing, but you could also dose one tab with each of your three main meals (i.e. breakfast, lunch, dinner).

    ~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie. Very helpful. I'll be starting from Tuesday then since I have a major exam tomorrow and don't want to keep getting up to pee! Haha. Thanks again
  6. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    310840
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sandeepb View Post
    Thanks Rosie. Very helpful. I'll be starting from Tuesday then since I have a major exam tomorrow and don't want to keep getting up to pee! Haha. Thanks again
    No worries You can start now - Cre-02 does not have diuretic effects.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. New Member
    sandeepb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    44
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    15.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No worries You can start now - Cre-02 does not have diuretic effects.

    ~Rosie~
    I will still need a lot of water to be taken in the day. So it won't really help. Oh well one day won't hurt
  8. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    310840
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sandeepb View Post
    I will still need a lot of water to be taken in the day. So it won't really help. Oh well one day won't hurt
    You should be drinking at least a UK galleon (i.e. 4.5 litres) of water a day anyways, IMO. But no, a day not using won't hurt.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576686
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    rosie's response is pretty much on point.
    i'd keep the dose of cre-02 roughly 2 hours prior to your workout
  10. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187522
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    94.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks for heading that up Rosie . I'm glad to see how much of a liking you took to Cre-02 since I love it as much as I do, haha

    I agree with changing up the dosing times to see what works best for you. Recommended for most is 120 minutes but I personally see the best results at around 90 mins out of training time. Its really dependant on your body for the most part.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  11. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,164
    Rep Power
    310840
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Thanks for heading that up Rosie . I'm glad to see how much of a liking you took to Cre-02 since I love it as much as I do, haha

    I agree with changing up the dosing times to see what works best for you. Recommended for most is 120 minutes but I personally see the best results at around 90 mins out of training time. Its really dependant on your body for the most part.
    No worries, Chuck Yes it's a great product - actually one of only two specific creatine products I will use now (the other being NeoVar Recomped) if I use one. Definitely is very beneficial for my physiology and conditions - probably one of the best products out there for me, if I am honest, as far as that all goes re oxygen utilizing capacity, which is huge for me!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in