Millennium Supps

  1. Millennium Supps


    Just curious what current stacks you guys are all using right now?

    Mine is more of the overall health stack.

    MVP (morning)
    ZMK (pre-bed)
    Somnidren (pre-bed)
    MycoGreens (mid morning, mid evening)
    Enzy-M (with each whole food meal)
    RPG (Post workout)
    Glutamine (Post Workout)


  2. Cre02 : I've been using this stuff for literally 2 1/2 years straight...I'll take a break for about 3-4 days but the stuff is just my favorite product ever, has not lost any of its effectiveness.

    Athlytes : Love this stuff, especially during the hot summers, makes my lifts a little easier and cardio as well. * note * for people that have a problem drinking water this stuff helps out, p-5-p and electrolytes rock.

    MVP : I've always used this stuff took a break from it and was feeling run down and got back on it, this stuff really shined for me last week when I was pulling swings one day and then going back to work the same day on 3 hours of sleep....Kreb Cycle intermediates....nuf' said

  3. c-vol is my favorite mst product, such simple ingredients, yet so potent.
    cre-02 is deuce's favorite in the line.
    •   
       


  4. Right now it's just ZMK and Mycogreens with my other staples and on-cycle support. After the cycle I'll be running a general health stack of Enzy-M, ZMK, MVP, and Mycogreen. Maybe you guys will be running an MST line drive sale at NP within a couple of weeks ?? I know a sale might help me get RPG in that stack

  5. One can only hope

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    One can only hope
    Just got my tax money. Would be a good time for a line drive sale.

  7. lol you said it B....Cre-02 owns my heart. My current actually involves a PP product as well...and its rare I stray from my MST love.

    Cre-02
    Nitroceps
    Mvp
    Zmk
    RPG
    EndoAmp Max

    Im digging the stack
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    lol you said it B....Cre-02 owns my heart. My current actually involves a PP product as well...and its rare I stray from my MST love.

    Cre-02
    Nitroceps
    Mvp
    Zmk
    RPG
    EndoAmp Max

    Im digging the stack


    I have to say, Ragnarok REALLY impressed me. Might be the favorite preworkout I've used. I don't usually use them but it certainly beat out Andraulic State GT, Lit-up and surge recovery.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  9. In a way I'm suprised that Enzy-m or Clomega haven't been mentioned.....or Shred Ultra.

  10. Agreeing with you guys on the Cre-02. If Assault didn't have creatine in it, I'd probably be using Cre-02 - great endurance benefits, rival to Drive for me, which is something!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  11. Myofusion,
    Erase,
    Alpha T-2,
    BCAA powder (which mixes well with)
    Lit up for PWO which also then becomes a intra WO with the BCAA
    Some Glutamine (possible waste of time, but I have it on hand, may as well use it.
    Also have some Taurine but am saving that in case a run another cycle with a DS that causes back pumps.
    Just finished a bottle of Tropinol, not sure about the results, which I guess tells the story all by itself.

    Almost forgot some staples: Orange Triad for multi and joint support and Flax seed oil.
    Last edited by taman6886; 04-10-2011 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Addendum
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  12. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Myofusion,
    Erase,
    Alpha T-2,
    BCAA powder (which mixes well with)
    Lit up for PWO which also then becomes a intra WO with the BCAA
    Some Glutamine (possible waste of time, but I have it on hand, may as well use it.
    Also have some Taurine but am saving that in case a run another cycle with a DS that causes back pumps.
    Just finished a bottle of Tropinol, not sure about the results, which I guess tells the story all by itself.

    Almost forgot some staples: Orange Triad for multi and joint support and Flax seed oil.
    You might want to re-read the title of the thread....MST supps.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    You might want to re-read the title of the thread....MST supps.

    My apologies, was not trying to be rude, step on anyone's thread
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  14. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    My apologies, was not trying to be rude, step on anyone's thread
    No worries my friend...

  15. haha its cool man...post whatever you're using, no one's judgin ya
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    lol you said it B....Cre-02 owns my heart. My current actually involves a PP product as well...and its rare I stray from my MST love.

    Cre-02
    Nitroceps
    Mvp
    Zmk
    RPG
    EndoAmp Max

    Im digging the stack
    Nothing wrong with spreading the love....I love Toco-8 and not to mention it's one of the best things I've come across for just outstanding skin health.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Nothing wrong with spreading the love....I love Toco-8 and not to mention it's one of the best things I've come across for just outstanding skin health.
    I haven't tried it, although I almost did when I was worried about losing my hair. At this point i've come to understand that it's leaving me whether I want it to or not and I just shave my head lol
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I haven't tried it, although I almost did when I was worried about losing my hair. At this point i've come to understand that it's leaving me whether I want it to or not and I just shave my head lol
    I'm with ya bud. I just remembered all the good days we had together, shaved that sh*t down and said goodbye.
    :blindfold:

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I haven't tried it, although I almost did when I was worried about losing my hair. At this point i've come to understand that it's leaving me whether I want it to or not and I just shave my head lol
    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I'm with ya bud. I just remembered all the good days we had together, shaved that sh*t down and said goodbye.
    I'm bald as well, I've thinned about a bit on top but I've been bald by choice on and off since I was in Boot Camp (no choice there ) I've been using the Headblade for about 4 years and haven't looked back...I think if you did a good protocol of Toco-8 for about 10-12 months you will get a considerable amount of hair return.

    Toco-8 just rocks, you get a good sense of well being from it and it's one of the best for inflammation IMO.

    Here's my general health protocol as of today.

    Ancient Minerals Mag oil
    Toco-8
    MVP or Mycogreens
    ZMK
    Fish Oil ( waiting to use up and give Clomega a spin )

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    I'm bald as well, I've thinned about a bit on top but I've been bald by choice on and off since I was in Boot Camp (no choice there ) I've been using the Headblade for about 4 years and haven't looked back...I think if you did a good protocol of Toco-8 for about 10-12 months you will get a considerable amount of hair return.

    Toco-8 just rocks, you get a good sense of well being from it and it's one of the best for inflammation IMO.

    Here's my general health protocol as of today.

    Ancient Minerals Mag oil
    Toco-8
    MVP or Mycogreens
    ZMK
    Fish Oil ( waiting to use up and give Clomega a spin )
    Just checked out the Headblade, pretty cool. Buying one to give it a go.
    :blindfold:

  21. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Just checked out the Headblade, pretty cool. Buying one to give it a go.
    It's works quite well, there is a slight learning curve to it but you get the hang of it after 2-3 uses.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CPop's Millennium Sponsored Log
    By CJPopovich in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 604
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 02:07 PM
  2. Attention Millennium 1 !
    By strategicmove in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 01:40 PM
  3. Millennium HITS IRAQ
    By Fire911 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 08:44 AM
  4. Thank you to Millennium Sports Tech.
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 04:48 PM
  5. I think I'm a Millennium Fan 4 Life~!
    By TommyTuffGuy in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 07:41 PM
Log in
Log in