Questions regarding Cordygen5

ramon25

Awards
Hi I just bought some cordygen5 and will begin taking soon. My questions begin with, Can it be taken with food? Does it need to be cycled in ANYWAY? like 5 days on 2 days off ect? I mean will it still be working when I am 60 LOL? Also is there anything that could interfere with it because I take about 12 different supps?
Thanks

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
IMO no, I've been taking Cre02 for the last 2 years as well as other MST products with Cordyceps strains and is hasn't worn off one bit. What 12 other supps are you taking ??? Besides staples such as EFA's, minerals, Protein/amino's and so forth I would advise and try C5 by itself, too many pills and supps drive me nuts and it's also hard to measure the effects....the other great thing about Cordygen is that its a great glyconutrient.

Keep it simple and Good luck.

ramon25

Awards
Bovine cartilage
Glucosamine
Prebiotics
Vitamin D
Kelp
Calcium
Mk4
Magnesium oil
Cordyceps
Cod liver oil
Gelatin
Myomin
Ginger force
Garlic
Nettle root
Muira puama
L dopa

woops about 17 lol-

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Yes and question, why are you taking so much stuff ??? BTW I'm a die hard mag oil user myself.

ramon25

Awards
yeah MAG OIL IS AWESOME! well bovine cartlidge, gelatin and glucosamine for inflammation. kelp, vitamin d, calcium, and mk4 for longevity and bone health. And the herbs for hormones although I am stopping the ginger/garlic and repalcing with grape seed.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
yeah MAG OIL IS AWESOME! well bovine cartlidge, gelatin and glucosamine for inflammation. kelp, vitamin d, calcium, and mk4 for longevity and bone health. And the herbs for hormones although I am stopping the ginger/garlic and repalcing with grape seed.
I've been using the ancient minerals oil for quite some time, the company is about 45 minutes from where I live. I would check out systemic enzymes for inflammation ( it would eliminate the need for four things on your list IMO ) and they kick a$$ period, that with the combo of myomin will nip any inflammation as well as post w/o induced inflammation. Myomin is good stuff at keeping your estrogen levels in check...I personally don't think you need the nettle root unless your using it strictly for prostate health.

Keep it simple.

ramon25

Awards
I dont like systemic enzymes because I have to take on an empty stomach. It irritates me to have to have my eating scedule move around a supplement. The empty stomach rule kills it for me. But there are broader, more intricate reasons, why I take The bovine, glucosamine,codliver oil and especially gelatin than just general inflammation.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I dont like systemic enzymes because I have to take on an empty stomach. It irritates me to have to have my eating scedule move around a supplement. The empty stomach rule kills it for me. But there are broader, more intricate reasons, why I take The bovine, glucosamine,codliver oil and especially gelatin than just general inflammation.
Gotcha, well good luck.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
hey bud...no cycling is necessary at all and it is actually even recommended that you use Cordygen on your off days so that the stores remain abundant in your system. its also not going to be interfering with anything on your list. Enjoy!

ramon25

Awards
thanks for the answers guys. so your saying that i can take it every day for the rest of my life and continue to benefit?