Favorite Product *shocker!*

Darrellw

Awards
I know this is kind of weird but i will have to say my favorite product out of the ones i have tried from MST (Cordygen Ultra, Mycogreen, ZMK, Somni, Carnage, MVP, Enzy-M) is Athlytes ATP!!!

I know what you're thinking :wtf:

There are plenty of electrolyte supplements out there but with the Krebs chelated electrolyte blend in Athlytes along with the P5P B6 i have found no product that comes close.

In my respective event as a sprinter i have suffered alot with cramps and dehydration during training. Water never seemed enough and sports drink like Gatorade did very little to help without exacerbating the problem by causing me to feel bloated. I struggled to get through the final minutes of practices because my calves and quads were reduced to quivering, spasmodic messes.

Within the first dose of AthLytes i experienced NO cramping. Ever. Hydration has been excellent and i have yet to experience cottonmouth during training anymore.

Sure, Athlytes may seem like a small guy compared to MST's powerhouse supplements like Cre-02 and Cordygen. But believe me when i say that this is one thing i would buy over all else. Our bodies actually need electrolytes, not cordyceps or creatine so i'm sure you can understand in that respect.

Just me giving love to the little guy. Great job MST!

CJPopovich

Awards
  • Established
I love it too. I'm by no means an endurance athlete, but the cardio I do takes quite a toll on me. Athlytes def helped control cramping, not to mention insane urges to eat a bag of chips after longer cardio sessions, lol.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
its nice to see some love going to the products in the line that most people overlook. I simply love Athlytes for the same reasons, and I also try to do a full day of fasting once every 2-3 months and using Athlytes and Mycogreen with some RPG makes it easier and safer :)

Darrellw

Awards
Ah! I gotta try that. When do you typically fast? Sundays?

I just bought CLomegA more really for the benefits of fish oil then to try to cut some weight. I also got Cre-02 lol! Couldn't help it with the nutraplanet sale still going strong.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Ah! I gotta try that. When do you typically fast? Sundays?

I just bought CLomegA more really for the benefits of fish oil then to try to cut some weight. I also got Cre-02 lol! Couldn't help it with the nutraplanet sale still going strong.
I use CLOmega daily, and Cre-02 is my favorite product on the market hands down.

I usually pick a day out of a 2-3 month span (usually when going off stims or changing my diet) and thats when i'll fast. Theres no real set day of the week really.

Darrellw

Awards
I use CLOmega daily, and Cre-02 is my favorite product on the market hands down.

I usually pick a day out of a 2-3 month span (usually when going off stims or changing my diet) and thats when i'll fast. Theres no real set day of the week really.

:shock: Well i will start using it Monday! I have never used a creatine product for my sprints only for lifting during the summer and it was powder never pill and of an inferior brand. It still produced pretty good results (monohydrate) so i'm excited to see what such a high quality product from MST can do.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I wrote a pretty good mini review of Athlytes awhile back, it's a very good product.

Darrellw

Awards
very big thanks for the kind words!
glad to hear it's working so well for you!
Eh just practiced today and was cramping in my calves for the first half of it. Haha, i HADN'T taken my Athlytes. Definetly hasnt happened when i popped them in before practice.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
good stuff! well, the cramps suck but the athlytes helping is sweet
Not only will you notice the effects of positive hydration but from my experience you also get better cognition as well, MST did a bang up job on it.