Its time to Rok with Ragnarok

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will start the use of Rag when my next training week begins, which will be friday.

Im 19, 178lbs in the morning as of today. Ive used Jacked, Jack3d, Pre-surge, Pre-surge unleashed, Mesomorph, The old Rag, Maximize V2, Lit-up, RPM, Vasocharge, White Flood and a few more pre's. Ill try to make comparisons.
Training: 5/3/1
Day 1-Bench
Day 2-Squat
Day 3-Conditioning
Day 4-Overhead Press
Day 5-Deadlift
Day 6-Conditioning
Day 7-Off

Diet:
280g Pro/Carbs very depending on day/90-100g Fats

Goals, strength and preformance. That is it, idc about the pump and to much pump hinders my preformance to see how this treats me. Im always looking for strength producing products.

I will try to rate the product on:
Taste, Focus/Intensity, Strength, Pump, Endurance

I will log my remaining workouts till friday without Rag to just get it started.

Btw i tried the SomGH sample i get with the package last night, it kept me up till about 4 a.m. and i took it at 12. Im extremely skeptical as of now so lets see if this can prove its self.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 0 1/4/11
Conditioning:
10min Warm-up cardio/stretching
15min soccer field sprints, sprint down walk back
10min Cool-down cardio/stretching
2 sets of 10 reps Squat form work

Overall good session, Rag starts soon. It will be replacing my use of Superpump max and Lit-up, i will continue my intra-wo nutrition which is making a huge difference in my sessions.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
as much of a pain as this is going to be, could you please re-start this thread in the logging section? its part of the rules sadly. I appreciate it!