Cordygen Ultra Question/Observation

Darrellw

Awards
I just recently bought your Cordygen Vo2 Ultra supp... i must say i am amassing quite a collection of MST products. I already have Athlytes, ZMK, MVP, Enzy-M, MycoGreen and now this! :cheers: (Definetly going to get Somnidren later on and possibly trying Cre-02)

But anyway, i was scouring google for some information on cordyceps and i found that most of the results came from athletes dosing 4 to 4.5 grams of cordy. This is about double the recommended 3 cap dosage bringing it up to 6 pills!

The same was true for the jiaogulan and rhode extracts as the amount in 6 caps (400mg) was the standard for the experiments.

I was wondering if people were regularly taking 6 caps and 3 was just the assesment dosage?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is about double the recommended 3 cap dosage bringing it up to 6 pills!

I was wondering if people were regularly taking 6 caps and 3 was just the assesment dosage?
my bottle says take 3-6 caps, that's the normal recommendation.

you have to experiment and see what you like, you have to do what works for you.

Darrellw

Awards
I imagine i'm going to have to make Cordy a staple in my everyday supplementation much like MVP-365. The science behind it can't be beat and it seems to get better with use. No more using it as "just" a preworkout.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MST is an amazing company, i really need to try out more of their products when i have time.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I would advise to stick with 3 caps and see how it goes, personally when I took it awhile back I didn't see any substantial increase in performance with more and in some case more isn't always better. C5ultra is mega potent *too bad my stomach can't handle it*