Somnidren-GH my is like a rock?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
i got a tub and when i open it was a solid rock???? can i still use it and why? yes it was sealed

CJPopovich

Awards
  • Established
Mine has been in need of a spoon to break up the stuff from time to time but I've never had the whole thing be solid. Did you try breaking it up to see if it's just the top layer?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Mine has been in need of a spoon to break up the stuff from time to time but I've never had the whole thing be solid. Did you try breaking it up to see if it's just the top layer?
I did break it up and I might can still use it but come on man for real?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah.. about half way through mine it turned to a rock and changed color to solid brown. But i was dosing it at half strength... full blown it just gave me way to much shortness of breath. I had to pitch mine.

A great product overall though if you can handle the shortness of breath. To much gaba derivative for me.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Where did you order the product from and when? How was it stored in your home?

99 out of 100 times that this becomes an issue, it is because of poor storage in the person's home, or poor storage in the warehouse that it sat in before your purchase. I have never heard of anyone that ordered this direct from MST and stored in a cool and dry place that had this issue.

A lot of the warehouses that companies own are hot and a lot do not have any cooling or refrigeration throughout. Either way, if you talk to Matt about this issue i'm 110% certain he'll square it away instantly.

CJPopovich

Awards
  • Established
I hear you, it's a pain when something clumps, but I'm not really that picky. I don't care. Some things clump up a bit, so I just deal, as long as it works, I'm good. I fully understand that not everyone is like that though. MST will take care of you, they always do!