MVP Review

1. MVP Review

This is just a review of the products i have used for about a week now. A little info on me; i'm a track and field sprinter currently using these products for endurance, recovery and optimal growth.

The MVP was pretty convenient in that i only had to take 4 pills spaced 2 per meal instead of an arsenal of different encapsulated pills in a pack. At first, i really didn't feel anything and it gave me stomach aches. By day 2 i was still having troublesome stomach pains a few minutes after swallowing the pills directly after a meal. I found that it was better if i took 1 pill at a time spaced throughout the day.

The energy i thought i should be feeling just wasn't there when i headed off to practice that 2nd day. I had felt a surge of vitality randomly throughout the day before practice but it just wasn't there during the workout. I felt normal.

Until i took the last two AFTER practice.

Looking back at the MVP product guide page i guess it wasn't meant to be a preworkout enhancer or anything, seeing as to how vitamins have no caloric value anyhow. But what i felt after the workout was very impressive. The recovery was e****lent. I could tell MVP was shuttling back in my body all the essential vitamins and nutrients i needed. The longer i took it the better it got. The energy lasts throughout the day now. I had came in with a very wrong perspective on this product, thinking that it could be used anytime and not every day just for a boost of energy. No, not for vitamins. Now i understand that through continual use it gives you all the energy you need to make it through the day/workout. 9/10

2. MVP is one of those things you wont feel persay but it's something that you will notice if you take it the next day after a grueling training session, MVP is the best multi mineral formula hands down Try it with some mycogreens next time.
    •   

3. Staple of mine for years!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

4. when I notice my MVP working is when I stop using it for a week or so and realize how much it helped when I was using it.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    when I notice my MVP working is when I stop using it for a week or so and realize how much it helped when I was using it.
    Yeah i will probably notice when i run out....which i don't plan on anytime soon lol!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    wish I had some, just woke up feelin .
    ugh that blows. I have a bottle I JUST cracked open...I was out for over 2 weeks though so that sucked bad.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    ugh that blows. I have a bottle I JUST cracked open...I was out for over 2 weeks though so that sucked bad.
    No ****....running a b complex, as well as covering the minerals and it doesn't feel the same as running MVP, not even close.

Time to put in an order.....it's been awhile.
    •   

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    sweeeeeeeeeeeeet
    Damn Straight.

It's MVP for now on and nothing else, I learned my lesson.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Damn Straight.

It's MVP for now on and nothing else, I learned my lesson.
    Yeah i don't see how i could go back to my Metrx Arsenal Packs now LOL. Very convenient four capsule dosing instead of all these pills at once. Now i can dose how i want to.... two in the morning two after working out....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cpo's LIT UP Review (Sponsored Review)
    By Cpo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 11:51 AM
  2. Controlled Labs Samples Review (mini review)
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2010, 12:12 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 06:18 PM
  4. *NEW* Controlled Labs Contest: Review the Review!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 01:38 PM