Difference between Cre-02 and Kreaceps?

  1. Difference between Cre-02 and Kreaceps?


    I apologize for being ignorant, but what is the difference? What would you choose to maximize performance?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    I apologize for being ignorant, but what is the difference? What would you choose to maximize performance?
    Depends on what form of creatine your body responds well to, but kreaceps is mainly kre-alkalyn, whereas cre-02 is a combo of creatines.

    I've seen favorable results with both, but would give the edge to cre02
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Depends on what form of creatine your body
    I've seen favorable results with both, but would give the edge to cre02
    Cre02 has all the goodies like the Oxyceps ( cordy strain ), added adaptogens and not to mention the enteric coating which is why I like it, no stomach upset as well as a good increase in strength but endurance is through the roof. I had decent results with the old kreaceps ( when it had rhodiola ) but it doesn't stand a chance in comparison to Cre02

    Cre02 is the best creatine ever made for me ( which is why I've kept on using it for the last two years ) I absolutely love it.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Cre02 has all the goodies like the Oxyceps ( cordy strain ), added adaptogens and not to mention the enteric coating which is why I like it, no stomach upset as well as a good increase in strength but endurance is through the roof. I had decent results with the old kreaceps ( when it had rhodiola ) but it doesn't stand a chance in comparison to Cre02

    Cre02 is the best creatine ever made for me ( which is why I've kept on using it for the last two years ) I absolutely love it.
    I have to agree with this entire post basically. All I really have to add is that with the poria cocos it adds a great nutrient shuttling ability that we don't really market for the product...but is truly evident when using the product.

    Cre-02 looks nothing on paper like it performs. It looks underdosed....you'll know the truth once you use it.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Cre02 has all the goodies like the Oxyceps ( cordy strain ), added adaptogens and not to mention the enteric coating which is why I like it, no stomach upset as well as a good increase in strength but endurance is through the roof. I had decent results with the old kreaceps ( when it had rhodiola ) but it doesn't stand a chance in comparison to Cre02

    Cre02 is the best creatine ever made for me ( which is why I've kept on using it for the last two years ) I absolutely love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I have to agree with this entire post basically. All I really have to add is that with the poria cocos it adds a great nutrient shuttling ability that we don't really market for the product...but is truly evident when using the product.

    Cre-02 looks nothing on paper like it performs. It looks underdosed....you'll know the truth once you use it.
    ^^^^ These, and oh look, it's time for me to restock again

  6. i was going to elaborate further when the OP posted in here again, but now I don't have to lol, nice work peeps
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  7. Sounds great gents, thanks for the input. I have used Cre-02 on and off for a couple of years now actually, and I noticed Kreaceps is still a product MST offers. I think I'll be sticking with Cre-02, as I too have enjoyed it.

  8. good to hear, hope to hear some feedback soon
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    Sounds great gents, thanks for the input. I have used Cre-02 on and off for a couple of years now actually, and I noticed Kreaceps is still a product MST offers. I think I'll be sticking with Cre-02, as I too have enjoyed it.
    A little goes along way, that's why I use it *again* the enteric capsules are what any other creatine doesn't have....3 caps is all you need and you're good to go and not to mention %100 percent of the product going to where it needs to go, your muscles and everything else that matters.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bloating with Kreaceps?
    By AJCole09 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 07:53 AM
  2. RPM/kreaceps XS/Incarnate log
    By johnyq in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 09:49 AM
  3. My run with MST's Kreaceps
    By MrTotality in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 07:07 PM
  4. MST Kreaceps-XS - Log By BigT -
    By Big_Tom(tk) in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 06:15 PM
  5. Kreaceps-XS Question!
    By TommyTuffGuy in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 11:27 AM
Log in
Log in