RPG IBCAA

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Maybe im blind but I didn't see a write up for this.

Anywho, I decided to add some supps to my cut stack, and opted to go with a company ive never tried before...

Anyone have any feedback on what to expect from this product? Should get it in two or three days...

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
thank you sir. i get pretty excited to try out new supplements. im stacking quite the list already hopefully it will be a good addition. im openminded but sure hope the taste is good. just couldnt handle bulk powder anymore lol

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
the taste to me is great, but make sure it's cold. I tried it warm/kinda cold a few times first and I didn't LOVE it...but once I added some ice cubes and let it sit a few mins, the taste really hit me nicely.

It also completely absorbs within seconds...no clumpy sandy feeling and no chemical tastes to worry about.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
thats why i went with this product. instantized. i was using bulk powder, but bulk bcaas are just nasty, i already do taurine, creatine, and beta alanine.. lol

thanks for the response i look forward to trying it out and ill give you guys honest feedback no holds barred

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
If you guys have anything that makes a nice stack with this you sure can send me some i'll tell you how that works too ;)

i keed i keed

but yeah as a rep i think id be selling your short if i blew smoke up your ass.. i mean i honestly dont wanna hear what everyone else has said about something you know??

im going out on a limb this cycle ive got products from ntbm, pes, mst, and AI on my cycle..... lol lets just say that im trying to build my arsenal and letting the products speak for themselves on my log ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
post a link up to the log once its setup!
please!
well sir i actually am gonna log every product i use in the log on my signature. its my cutting log, and im running a cut til next may/june - the first 4 months on anabolics and then the rest will be a slow cut all natty getting my levels back to normal

however i will post a final review on each product.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 3
Supplements 8
The Solution Supplement Logs 86
Ari Gold Product Reviews 13