College athletes

Darrellw

Awards
I am a college student athlete at Virginia Tech. Your supplement line looks fantastic and i want to try them but are they NCAA compliant? I see that most of them are banned substance free so does that include the Division 1 college sports sanctioning body (the NCAA)?

I want to use your ZMK and somnidren but i fear that if i stack and use those two i will fail a drug test. Should i worry?

Thanks.
Darrell Wesh

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I am a college student athlete at Virginia Tech. Your supplement line looks fantastic and i want to try them but are they NCAA compliant? I see that most of them are banned substance free so does that include the Division 1 college sports sanctioning body (the NCAA)?

I want to use your ZMK and somnidren but i fear that if i stack and use those two i will fail a drug test. Should i worry?

Thanks.
Darrell Wesh
no worries on the drug testing area bud. I cannot give school names...but many athletes from many div 1 schools use our products.

Darrellw

Awards
Oh alright thanks! See i was just worried that the ZMK and somnidren would taint my urine during the test with abnormally high levels of testosterone or whatnot.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Oh alright thanks! See i was just worried that the ZMK and somnidren would taint my urine during the test with abnormally high levels of testosterone or whatnot.
the way that ZMK increases test levels isn't by any artificial boost of testosterone, but actually by replenishing minerals most athletes never put back into their system after depleting them from hard work. You're safe bud.