What is this?

PubeStache

Awards
I took a scoop out of my tub of RagNOrok today and noticed this "thing" in there. Any idea what the heck it is? The Lot # on the bottom is 31003060

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
thats my earwax from 2002. :bigok:

shoot me a PM and we'll get this taken care of...and im sorry for the issue. I've never seen anything remotely like that before.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
well we found Mr. Hanky's shriveled up corpse...now onto the investigation.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I'm not positive but that appears to be a combination of flavor, sweetener and color that attracted moisture in the blending process and didn't get screened out at the manufacturer. The rest of the product should be fine but if you want to return it to us for a replacement or refund I'm happy to oblige. Let me know.

Thanks!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'm not positive but that appears to be a combination of flavor, sweetener and color that attracted moisture in the blending process and didn't get screened out at the manufacturer. The rest of the product should be fine but if you want to return it to us for a replacement or refund I'm happy to oblige. Let me know.

Thanks!
I wish the company I repped for had customer service like that :box:

....wait a minute...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MST on point as usual...:bigok:

PubeStache

Awards
Thanks for the fast response guys.

I've been enjoying the Take NO Prisioners stack, seeing great results so far. Even got a friend buying your products now.

I'll send Millennium 1 a pm in just a bit.