Customer Appreciation Week! Save Big!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I almost forgot to post this up... most peeps got this in the newsletter....

As a thank you to all of our loyal customers it is officially "Customer Appreciation Week" through the 5th! Use code CAD55 to save big! ;)

THANK YOU!

Edit 6-04-10: We are extending the sale through Sunday ;)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I almost forgot to post this up... most peeps got this in the newsletter....

As a thank you to all of our loyal customers it is officially "Customer Appreciation Week" through the 5th! Use code CAD55 to save big! ;)

THANK YOU!
how big? like....ron jeremy big?

I'd say thats some serious wealth of savings :bigeyes:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

THANK YOU!
Way to go! :thumbsup:

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Sh*t when I got that email I was thinking this was on all month..... guess I better order tonight when I get home from work.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Sh*t when I got that email I was thinking this was on all month..... guess I better order tonight when I get home from work.
I'm sure I can extend it so it's all month for you dude! ;) LOL

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who was missed out can still use JUNE50 for the remainder of the month to save.

Thanks again everyone!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Anyone who was missed out can still use JUNE50 for the remainder of the month to save.

Thanks again everyone!
Im going to use June50 for the remainder of the year if thats alright with you :lol:

Blown03

Awards
I tried applying the "JUNE50" code in the discount box at checkout, it didn't seem to do anything. Am I doing something wrong, is this only good on certain products?

Thanks,

Dan

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I tried applying the "JUNE50" code in the discount box at checkout, it didn't seem to do anything. Am I doing something wrong, is this only good on certain products?

Thanks,

Dan
It seems to be working on my end. It should work on all products regardless of order size. If it persists let me know and I'll triple check the item you are trying to checkout. Thanks!