Shelf life of opened Somnidren GH

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle of Somnidren in January and been using it every once in awhile so it's been opened for 4 months and the bottle says to use it within 6 weeks of opening. Does it mean it lost its effectiveness? The powder caught moisture and got clumpy so I have to chew on it to let it dissolve.

Please let me know if it's not good anymore....thanks

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle of Somnidren in January and been using it every once in awhile so it's been opened for 4 months and the bottle says to use it within 6 weeks of opening. Does it mean it lost its effectiveness? The powder caught mositure and got clumpy so I have to chew on it to let it dissolve.

Please let me know if it's not good anymore....thanks
Mine changed colors after a couple months, at the point of color change I did not need any second opinions of whether or not its ok, but previously....well its been awhile I cant member.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
the product's efficiacy isn't the issue of concern really. the reason it says to use quickly is because of what you already stated, which is that it gets clumpy and you'll need to break it up or chew it to take it. With the new upgrade to S-Gh that isn't really an issue anymore, but with the old one it was.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
the product's efficiacy isn't the issue of concern really. the reason it says to use quickly is because of what you already stated, which is that it gets clumpy and you'll need to break it up or chew it to take it. With the new upgrade to S-Gh that isn't really an issue anymore, but with the old one it was.
The new stuff doesn't clump and discolor like the older stuff. It will still draw in moisture but nothing that can't be easily remedied by shaking the container. Plus if you don't take it within 45-60 days of opening it you aren't getting the full benefits of the product imo.