Question about S-GH

Punisher63e

Awards
I got a container of this Somnidren-GH and I'm wondering what the hell is up with this stuff being packed into the container in a rock hard sand-like composition? I have to use a fork to loosen chunks up and then try to break it up into powder and twice now I've had a bunch come out of the container from my vigorous shoveling and pummeling.

Is this normal for it to be caked up so much or is something wrong here?
Exp. sticker says 08/10... So it seems to still be in date and it was completely sealed when it arrived. So what gives with that?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I got a container of this Somnidren-GH and I'm wondering what the hell is up with this stuff being packed into the container in a rock hard sand-like composition? I have to use a fork to loosen chunks up and then try to break it up into powder and twice now I've had a bunch come out of the container from my vigorous shoveling and pummeling.

Is this normal for it to be caked up so much or is something wrong here?
Exp. sticker says 08/10... So it seems to still be in date and it was completely sealed when it arrived. So what gives with that?
where did you order this from and which version is it?

Punisher63e

Awards
I ordered it from (I sent you a PM)

And it says 20% l-dopamine, so I assume that is the old stuff? I had no idea there was a new/old version. Anyway, I'm getting sick of hacking at this stuff every night to get a clumpy dose.

* Forgot you can't post supplement sites.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I ordered it from (I sent you a PM)

And it says 20% l-dopamine, so I assume that is the old stuff? I had no idea there was a new/old version. Anyway, I'm getting sick of hacking at this stuff every night to get a clumpy dose.

* Forgot you can't post supplement sites.
email me the site

thetwohig at gmail dot com

I already PM'ed you back what I could on the topic.