Free tester Supps
- 02-12-2010, 09:41 PM
- 02-12-2010, 11:13 PMMillennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
- 02-13-2010, 04:55 PM
Millenium sport technologies tester supps review
Followed the directions on the supps themselves
Got a couple extra reps squatting last night. I would have to experiment
longer to see if the effect was from the C5.
Ragnarok= crushing punch
cherry medicine taste similar to a chidrens electroyte drink
Felt nauseous almost immedialty- 5 min
warmed up --then I was like wtf I am ready to kill the steel!- 35 min later
eyes were saucers-
intensity rose - nausea faded -40-55
Had an very intense workout
intensity mellowed nausea followed and remained most of the night
I would have to experiment with it again in case I was coming down with
something, to see if it was the cause of the nausea.The stim effect was inspiring to say the least.
Took the ZMK,Mycogreen and MVP samples;
Washed it down with Somnidren GH- nice little container again =D
Most MV make me sick I usually can just take the Adam one from NOW. This one
did not make me feel ill at all and I think may have contributed to my overall well being this
morning. I will have to buy a container to try for a month.
I am used to taking Gaba when I need a deep sleep so I wasn't sure how much of a differnce
the product(Som) would make. Having said this I had an amazing sleep, deep and well rested
one of the best I have had in about a year.
The Greens did their part this morning pre coffee heh....definitey felt great.
Two quality supps that I will purchase in the future.
Today I will be trying out some more stuff for my workout.
Similar Forum Threads
- By CustomCapsule in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 143Last Post: 05-27-2009, 12:13 PM
- By CustomCapsule in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2006, 01:11 PM
- By grape ape in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2005, 01:01 PM
- By wardog in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 07-03-2003, 12:06 PM