Brahmabull somnidren log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Day 26 and 27 and a some of 28: March 11,12, and 13

Day 26:

Today was just a 20 mins. HIIT cardio session on the bike. Sweated buckets during my session because I really tried to push myself. I was also enthusiastic about my workout today cause I now know that everytime I push myself a little harder cardiovascularly, I'm just improving the strength of my heart. So, I guess I haven't been wasting my time after all.

I came home to a cranky and overly worked wife after my workout. It wasn't fun cause I didn't get a chance to relax after my workout. When I was single, I never had to deal with any issue when I came home from my workouts. I just sat down, turned on the tube, and chilled for at least 30 minutes before hopping in the shower and fixing me something to eat to repair, heal, and grow. Well, those days have come to a screeching halt, some days I walk into a mine field of crying kids, yelling, screaming and tension. Yep, isn't married life wonderful?

Anyway, I decided to not engage her wrath and allowed her to steam, fume, and be unsocial until she decided to go to bed which she did within minutes of my arrival from the gym. After dealing with her issues, I put the kids to be bed, played some modern warfare 2 on my xbox for about a half an hour, drank my somnidren and went to bed. Family stress is also something I have going against me when I'm trying recover from my workouts. I'm not saying I should be hearing you guys play violins for me now but, I'm just noting that if you single guys and gals think its hard to build muscle and lose fat and try to recover from training, try being in my shoes for a week. You'd probably think how the hell is this guy making any gains at all?

Day 27:

If you want a to have a happy home (and less stress in your life), do whatever you can to make your woman happy. Now, I'm not saying sell your soul or become her indentured slave (although sometimes I do feel that way ), I'm saying keep your dignity but, do something to make her feel she's the best thing god made since buffalo chicken wings and cold beer. So, being the charming man that I am, I wrote a note to her telling her how I appreciate her hard work and loyalty in regards to taking care of the kids while I'm at work and in the gym and how much I think she's a winner (I tied this in with the little trophy I won during my last fitness challenge-I left it on the kitchen table along with the note). She usually leaves the house around 5:30 a.m M-F and doesn't come home until 4-5 p.m.. She's an nurse anesthetist so, she has to prep and be ready for surgery by 8 a.m.. Yeah, I didn't marry an airhead.

Now, what does this have to do with me taking somnidren? Well, last night she wanted me to quit training after I got home from work. I completely disagreed with her but, I was willing to meet her half way. So, when she got home after work with more of a somber and sensible attitude, she finally could hear me out and agreed on working something out where she wasn't stuck solely taking care of the kids every night during the work week. So, that means I'll be doing some Sat. and Sun. logs and keep my journal going during the week as well.

Now, back to the real stuff you guys want to hear. Today was leg day on top of a HIIT cardio session. 20 minutes on the bike followed with deadlifts, calf work, and ab work. Even though I had just worked out 12 hours ago, I still managed to produce a good HIIT session. Again, sweat was just popping off me and I felt I really did a good job getting my ticker ticking like a bomb ready to detonate. Deadlifts were really good too seeing that I went up another five pounds on my deadlift and I got my reps I wanted. The rest of the exercises went well too but, I'm mainly concerned with my core lifts like my presses, squats, deads, etc. when I'm measuring progress on my size and strength. Great pumps in the gym. My legs were pumped through my baggy sweat pants and even my upper body looked like I had been doing like 100 reps of pullups. I had a wing span on me even though I didn't directly hit back. NICE!!

The rest of the day, I got a chance to come and rest and eat my breakfast in peace seeing that I was off and both my kids were either at school or daycare. I spent the rest of the day cooking and preparing meals for the following week as well as vacuuming and straightening up the house and packing for our weekend trip to my folks house. As far as my stats are concerned, I'm up 3 lbs. from Sunday and my bodyfat is still at 10.87.

Now, this part of my log you guys may want to stop reading cause I'm about to write some stuff alot of you may not want to read. The rest of the day didn't really turn out well for me as far as my diet was concerned. I ate fast food for my 5th meal of the day (I fell into the trap of "quick and convenient" while on the road) while driving to my parent's house cause the kids were getting hungry and I didn't want to stop at a restaurant cause I didn't leave my house till 5:30 p.m. It's a 3 hour trip and I wanted to get there before it got too late cause my little ones needed to get to bed A.S.A.P.. When I got there, I ate my parents spread of barbeque and everything else under the sun. Also, I accidentally took my somnidren too soon after I ate so I think I may have wasted a dose.

Day 28:

I'm taking the whole weekend off. It's 8:40 in the a.m and I'm not tired at all. I feel sore from my workout yesterday but, I still slept well. Maybe it did still work. To be on the safe side, I forgot to mention that I took my dose under the tongue rather than my usual mix with water cause I was afraid it wouldn't absorb well if I took it mixed with water. Oh well. Anyway, this is probably going to be my shortest log to date cause I'm not going to be reporting too much seeing that I'm going to be spending time with my family today. There are currently six kids at my parents house with only one over the age of 5. Everyone else is either 2 to 4 years of age. Yeah, since typing these logs, all I've been hearing is screaming from little kids and my mom saying "I'm gonna put you in the closet if you don't stop fighting". Fun times guys, fun times. I'll see you guys 15th. Have a good weekend everyone.

2. Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull View Post
    Thank you guys for the nice words. When CTDeuce elected me to do this log, I told him and the rest of the board that I would log my accounts of using somnidren in conjunction with my everyday life. My life is real and it's as real as it gets. Most of the guys who get the opportunity to try a new product are either in their late to early 20's, single, and still in school or working or both. I'm just an average Dad who works fulltime trying to do everything in his power to maintain his health while at the same time building a physique that people would find impressive for a man who's almost 40 years old with two kids and a wife. Most married men my age don't have heart disease yet look like they should cause they've inherited the "marriage belly". I refuse to end up that way even though I'm getting older and my body isn't as primed as it used to be when I was in my early to late 20's. But, I won't put my life in jeopardy by trying to take everything under the sun grow an extra inch on my biceps. I believe a person can take ergogenic aids and supplements to better one's overall health as long its taken in moderation and you get checkups from a notable physician to make sure your not harming your body.
    props man, thats awesome, solid post
    reppage!
    •   

3. Day 29: March 15, 2010

So, it's almost a month into taking somnidren and I have been nothing but pleased. My official weight before going into my workout today was a solid 184 lbs.. I will be taking my first dose of the week later tonight hoping to experience some good REM sleep and GH output. My workout was rough as far as the cardio forefront was concerned just cause I'm carrying a little more body weight on my frame lately. But, my weight training session was really good. The classic skin-stretching pumps along with the newly founded stretch marks made their appearance when I got home. The only thing I wasn't satisfied about was my bench press because I was sweating so much from my run that I lost my footing when I went to do my heavy set. What I mean was that my right foot slipped from under me due to my sweat on the floor and I lost my foundation to press through properly causing to stop prematurely. So, other than that I hit my reps, sets, and weights on my other exercises today. I definitely like this feeling of always going into the gym ready to go since taking somnidren. I'll eat my last meal around 9:00 then watch a little tube or play some xbox then take my almighty night time somnidren formula and hit the hay. Oh, damn, I forgot to thaw the cottage cheese. Oh, well, guess I will have to come up with an alternative.

4. Day 30: March 16 2010

It's now officially been a month since I started this somnidren log. And I tell you what, I'm still looking for my white hair to go away : ). Seriously though, this supplement has definitely helped me recover and get some really good sleep. For instance, today I woke up refreshed as ever with a little soreness to accompany it. My workout last night is giving me some aches and pains today but, it's nothing that I can't ignore. I'm off today. I won't be doing any cardio or lifting until tomorrow. Usually, my workout schedule is more like a two on, one off, two on, two off. Most guys don't count a cardio day as an "on" day but, I do. Hey, anything that gets my heart racing for over 20 minutes is considered a workout in my book.

I've decided to incorporate workouts and my sominedren even on the weekends more often and keep a 5 days on, two days off schedule. It will just get split up a little bit during the seven days during the week. I do train on a weekend every now and then but, I prefer to get all my training done during the week. But, my wife is having a hard time transitioning between her new job and taking care of our kids at home and still get herself prepared for the next day. So, there will be days where I won't be reporting workouts during the week. Instead of hitting the gym on my way home from work, some days during the week I'll be going straight home so I can help my wife get the kids ready for the evening. But, its only going to be two days out of the week so, she still is going to have to put in some work. I don't mind being Mr. Mom sometimes, but after a while it gets kinda old and I'd like my wife to share in the responsibilites as well-and thank god she does. That's it for today. Unless something odd happens like I develop telekenisis or the power of flight, I won't be writing anything up until tomorrow.

5. Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull View Post
    Day 30: March 16 2010

It's now officially been a month since I started this somnidren log. And I tell you what, I'm still looking for my white hair to go away : ). Seriously though, this supplement has definitely helped me recover and get some really good sleep. For instance, today I woke up refreshed as ever with a little soreness to accompany it. My workout last night is giving me some aches and pains today but, it's nothing that I can't ignore. I'm off today. I won't be doing any cardio or lifting until tomorrow. Usually, my workout schedule is more like a two on, one off, two on, two off. Most guys don't count a cardio day as an "on" day but, I do. Hey, anything that gets my heart racing for over 20 minutes is considered a workout in my book.

I've decided to incorporate workouts and my sominedren even on the weekends more often and keep a 5 days on, two days off schedule. It will just get split up a little bit during the seven days during the week. I do train on a weekend every now and then but, I prefer to get all my training done during the week. But, my wife is having a hard time transitioning between her new job and taking care of our kids at home and still get herself prepared for the next day. So, there will be days where I won't be reporting workouts during the week. Instead of hitting the gym on my way home from work, some days during the week I'll be going straight home so I can help my wife get the kids ready for the evening. But, its only going to be two days out of the week so, she still is going to have to put in some work. I don't mind being Mr. Mom sometimes, but after a while it gets kinda old and I'd like my to share in the responsibilites as well-and thank god she does. That's it for today. Unless something odd happens like I develop telekenisis or the power of flight, I won't be writing anything up until tomorrow.

hahaha this update hits very close to home in many ways.

glad to see you plan to continue on with the S-Gh after your jug is complete buddy.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

6. Day 31: March 17, 2010

I had a good night's rest last night. Although I stayed up a little later last night, I still felt fine getting up this a.m.. In fact, i slept so well that I dreamt about going to sleep when I was already asleep. How strange is that! This type of phenomenon could also mean that I didn't get enough sleep. My wife thinks that I didn't get enough sleep. Whatever.

I've decided to keep going with this log until I completely run out of the stuff. My workout won't happen until tonight so, I've got nothing to report until tomorrow. The only thing I noticed from my last workout was the fact that I was pumped all day yesterday even though yesterday was an off day and I've got this delayed soreness thing happening right now. Well, my workout will only be abs and shrugs along with a 30 minute run/walk. I about died the last time I did cardio cause I was carrying extra water weight on me from the weekend. Man, my run felt like I had two dwarfs latching on to my legs. I sweated buckets that day. Oh well, hopefully I grew some new muscle between then and now.

7. Days 32-35: March 18, 19, 20 and 21

Day 32:

I'm not training today because I've moved up my next workout days to Friday and Saturday. So, this is nothing more than an off day for me. I got errands and chores to do which is not related at all to bodybuilding. One of the cool things about using somnidren this long is that I've found that I can keeping running around all day and not get fatigued or needing an afternoon nap. I've mentioned that before in earlier logs. But, the amazing thing about this stuff is that it still works for me even for being on it for this long without a break. So, unless you want to know about my trip to Walmart, this day is closed.

Day 33:

A cardio day and nothing more. That's the theme for today. For some, cardio is just a chore for them. A time to zone out and either catch up on some reading or run through their list of 10,000 songs they've uploaded on their ipods. For me, it's all about working up a good sweat and feeling out of breath at the end of my bike run. I don't feel like I've had a workout if just go at a low intensity pace. Hell, I might as well just take a nice leisurely evening stroll around my neighborhood block. Nope, that just doesn't cut it for me. Tomorrow, I'll be back on the scale and see what I've gained recently.

Day 34:

Y'know, one of the amazing things about this product is its ability to not just recover one's CNS but, it actually does wonders for the joints. As mentioned in previous logs, my joints (especially my left knee) hasn't bothered me at all since starting somnidren. That's why after I've finished with this bottle, I plan on continuing buying more of this incredible supplement. By the way, today will be my last dose. I've got about one more serviing right now and that will be used tonight. I'll give you guys my final analysis then in a couple of weeks have pictures up to show you guys what I've accomplished with this stuff. Oh, by the way, I quit taking glucosamine chondritin about a week ago.

Again, no knee pain at all. And even after my workout today, I can safely say that my knees held up during both my cardio and my quad workout. Man, am I gonna miss using this stuff when I take time off of it. I've gotten so use to all the benefits its given me in the past couple of weeks that I've almost taken for granted what I've been given. The wonderful thing about all this is that I've experienced a second chance to rebuild my body and take it back to a level where I thought was long gone and forgotten years ago.
    So, I'll tell you guys the same thing I've said time and time again about my workouts. I broke a personal record on my leg press and hit and extra set of abs. I've also been able to superset abs with legs like I use to when I was in my 20's.

Day 35: March 21, 2010

I can't believe I did all these excerpts. This is my last excerpt before putting in pics. Man, I have to admit that trying to find the time to do all this was pretty tough. The only reason I even caught with my last 4 excerpts is because my 3 year old is knocked out.

So, here's my final stats:

Starting weight:178lbs
    Starting bodyfat %: almost 12 %

Ending weight: 184lbs.
    Ending bodyfat%: 10.89%

Bench press: up 15 lbs
    Barbell curl: up 10 lbs
    Bent-row: up 20 lbs
    Dips: up 20 lbs
    Deadlifts: up 30 lbs.
    Squat: up 20 lbs
    Shrugs: 25 lbs.

Those pretty much are my major lifts. I do a few more like hammer shoulder press, abs.,
    calf work but, I'm more interested in seeing progress in the above lifts cause these are the lifts that build size and strength. You won't see too many big guys saying they got built up by doing side laterals all day. Other than that, that's it. I mentioned in the beginning the effects of what I noticed physiologically as far as the benefits were concerned. Today, I still stand very firm toward those claims. And after I've taken some time off from this product, I will reorder another can of somnidren with no hesitation. It did wonders for me and hopefully for some of you who followed my logs all this time take the incentive to try this product and see what it can do for you. For me, it kind of turned the clock back a little and improved so many aspects of my health and even my overall life. Maybe it will do the same for you. Thanks Millennium for letting me be part of this once in a lifetime experience. And thank you CTDeuce for believing in me and giving honest, everyday joes like me a chance to better their lives for the people they love and care for day in and day out.

8. a great review on a great log...thanks so much buddy. Im glad you got so much out of the product and plan to use it again soon
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MST Somnidren Log
    By j rad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 01:24 PM
  2. HGH Up VS. Somnidren-GH
    By KimboBatista in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 09:13 AM