New Year, Same MILLENNIUM - The Deuce Impact

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I felt it was about time that I began one of these again....it seems the best way for me to get the motivation I need from my E-Pals and it helps me keep track of what i've done and how much farther I need to go. I want to thank you all for coming by and I hope that we have some fun together along this run (however long it lasts). Here are some main goals for this log =

1. General fitness - I simply need to be a healthier individual this year. I haven't done poorly but some things just need to be amended. As a start, since Jan 1 I have had nothing deep fried and have had no pork. If I figure out that pork is not the issue for me, i'll be brining the pig back and "86'ing" any bread type carbs

2. Strength towards Kettlebells - With the babies and all I have let my strength slide a bit. I can still handle full sets for reps with my 24kg bell, but thats simply not good enough for competition. I have a 32kg on the way in the mail now and I will get myself into full competition shape by mid-3rd quarter of the year.

3. Fun! - I am all about changing things up and going with what feels good so that everything stays fresh and enjoyable. Anyone that has followed a log of mine knows that pretty well :). I just want to keep things fun and fresh!

Well thats about it for now. I will take some measurements probably on monday since thats my next day that I don't work both of my jobs. I will post again in a little while here and list my fitness activity from today. Again, I just want to thank anyone for their support before we even begin. A long road is always better traveled with company :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
1/8/10 - Day 1 - The path of resistance

Summary
Today was a good day....mostly because I was off work ;). I didn't have to work either of my 2 jobs today which made the day much more bearable than usual.....and also gave me time to workout!! For anyone following that doesn't already know, I only have the time to get about 3 REAL workouts in per week because of my work schedule...but there will be lots of days with some yoga, stretches, bodyweight work, etc. Today I doubled up but both sessions were fairly short. Firstly I went to the pitch and I ran some sprints in the snow and ice and practiced my ball control and shots on the net. I was alone so there wasn't any passing or anything of that nature....just some good ol futbol on a personal level. For my 2nd edition I came home and did a circuit of KB training with my 24kg bell. I would have loved to use my 32kg bell but it hasn't arrived yet...and I don't know if I had the muscular endurance to handle it today anyway. I felt nice and awake....but my body wasn't totally up to par and fresh.

The Session

1st edition - 30 mins sprint/handle/shoot at the futbol pitch

2nd edition - KB Circuit - 1 round x 8 reps ea.
24kg KB Swings
24kg KB Jerk (ea. arm)
24kg KB Long Cycle (ea. arm)
24kg KB Snatch (ea. arm)
24kg KB High Pull (ea. arm)

Supp Chatter
Today i'll have to go ahead and talk about some caff free. RagNOrok Ultra - Blue Raz. Wow. I took my first serving yesterday and then used again today pre w/o with some Cordygen 5 and I drank a Vpx Redline RTD (I plan on normally using Shred Ultra here but I had this laying around). After just a single circuit of KB exercises my shoulders, forearms, and calves felt like they were ON FIRE. Great feeling all around....and I am so excited to be running this product. I will more than likely try to stick with it so I will have to figure out a breakdown of products month x month. I am thinking my "pre w/o" items for this month will be RagNOrok Ultra/Cordygen 5/Shred Ultra.....any thoughts? :)

Pic/Vid/Quote/I'm the most awesome ever
Here is a pic of the "frozen tundra" that I was playing soccer on earlier today. I had so much ice and snow stuck in the bottom of my cleats that it was hard to run at some points and I had to stop and pick the stuff out. All in all, a fun trip.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
No updates for days 2 or 3 folks. In those 48 hours I managed to work 33 of them so I was a bit too beat for workouts.

I had my cheat meal for last week this weekend, and I didn't sleep all that much.....those are really all the "updates" I have. There will be a full one tonight though ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No updates for days 2 or 3 folks. In those 48 hours I managed to work 33 of them so I was a bit too beat for workouts.

I had my cheat meal for last week this weekend, and I didn't sleep all that much.....those are really all the "updates" I have. There will be a full one tonight though ;)
And I thought I worked a lot, LOL. Strength, Chuck.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Subbed man!
awesome, glad to have you along buddy!

And I thought I worked a lot, LOL. Strength, Chuck.
hahaha yeah my weekends are rough. I work my normal job in the mornings and 3 days a week I have a night job also so on sat/sun I always work both. I figure the 2nd job is like a workout ;)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
1/11/10 - Day 4 - A day to rip up the carpet?!

Summary
Ahhhh yesss....after a crapload of working this weekend I had a day off from both jobs. I slept til almost 10am and that was glorious!! Today I went to the property that we will be moving in to once we fix it all up and did some work. I ripped the cut up/ripped out/rolled up/took out all of the carpeting from the house, and then had a fight with all of the frozen wood around the place outside and got it all stacked up nice away from the homes for when the insurance people come to assess the area. After doing all that I didn't have much time for a workout so I just did some pushups/situps/planks/yoga. It was a nice day all in all and I made my "healthy" meatloaf for dinner and that was quite nice too. The nutrition was almost spot on today and I think if I can remain on point in that category that the sky is the limit baby!

The Session

yoga/pushups/situps/planks - about 30 minutes

Supp Chatter
The winner of the prize today is going to be some Cal-Mag Citrate! I have found this supplement to be a phenomenal addition to my supplementation and a nice surprise. I have always known about the benefits of a well sourced calcium/magnesium....but I hadn't fully felt the effects of a product simply geared for that. The fact that it kills my acid reflux issues is enough reason alone to love this stuff!! It has already saved me at least $40 on Nexium....lol.

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
Thomas Jefferson

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks big sis :)....and i'm glad you liked it. See! I wasn't lying when I said I was kind of sending you a kid ;)
:) Three of them! All the pics were cute! The boys are getting so big:)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
they're each 23lbs at their 6 mo. DR appt....and now they're about 7 mo's old...lol

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
they aren't even crawling yet....but I think they may walk right around when they crawl lol. They go in their jumper things and it's hilarious to watch them bounce around and laugh

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
1/12/10 - Day 5 - Alas the real weights!

Summary
Today was an extremely welcomed change of pace for me. I started off the day actually getting some sleep last night and then I went to my buddy's place for a workout with some standard weights, then we ran some football routes and stuff, and then I went to the new property and cleared out some more old carpet/frozen wood/etc. I can tell you one thing for certain....I am super sore today! The workout was kind of lackluster because he has a small space in his basement to workout...but we did what we could :).

Also, i'm not totally sure but I think I am working on the new property again tomorrow after work. I set up the electric today so they are coming tomorrow to turn it on....which means I can work longer than 4:30pm lol.

The Session
Flat BB bench press
1 set x 8 reps - 120lbs (warmup)
1 set x 6 reps - 150lbs
1 set x 6 reps - 160lbs
1 set x 6 reps - 170lbs
1 set x 6 reps - 180lbs
Seated Lat Pulldown
1 set x 6 reps - 60lbs
1 set x 6 reps - 70lbs
1 set x 6 reps - 80lbs
1 set x 6 reps - 100lbs
Triceps Pulldown (w/rope)
1 set x 6 reps - 50lbs
1 set x 6 reps - 60lbs
1 set x 6 reps - 70lbs
1 set x 6 reps - 75lbs
One Legged calf raises
3 sets x 6 reps (ea leg) - 40lbs
High Pulley rope ab crunch
2 sets x 6 reps - 40lbs

Football
about 40 minutes of routes/passing/receiving, etc.

Supp Chatter
Today pre w/o I used a mixture of RagNOrok Ultra (blue raz caff free)/Ragnarok *old version* (warrior melon caff free)/Shred Ultra/Cordygen 5. Today....was awesome. RagNOrok with the added supps is easily enough as i've tried it multiple times already...but the addition of some warrior melon made it so outrageously tasty it was unbearable, haha. I used 1 full scoop of RagNOrok Ultra with 1/2 scoop of Ragnarok. I had a CRAZY pump in my calves and also in my upper back....it was great.

Here is my super ****tail of awesome before I added water :)

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
A lackluster workout is better than no workout!

Your MIX sounds tasty! I still need to try the new Rag.... maybe when I re-order my CRE-02...

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good bro! I am gonna have to try your little pre-workout concoction! Sounds killer!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
A lackluster workout is better than no workout!

Your MIX sounds tasty! I still need to try the new Rag.... maybe when I re-order my CRE-02...
Oh man you have no idea...definitely a tasty one! You're going to love the new Rag bro. Everyone naturally has their own opinions...but I think the caff free packs just as much punch as the caff version and adds some versatility. Just sayin ;)

I am running RagNOrok Ultra/c5/Shred Ultra this month and then going with Cre-02/Nitroceps/**something** next month. Life is good.

Lookin good bro! I am gonna have to try your little pre-workout concoction! Sounds killer!
You have to try it if you have any old rok left! If not....just wait a few weeks til warrior melon hits in the new rok ultra and then go to town!

nice log here so far brotha
why thank ya sir! good to have you in :)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
DEUCE DEUCE!!! I'm ALL IN BRUTHA!!! I KNEW THEre was some logs being ran in the MST section wooo hoo!!! HIt hard my friend!! great routines btw! :22:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
DEUCE DEUCE!!! I'm ALL IN BRUTHA!!! I KNEW THEre was some logs being ran in the MST section wooo hoo!!! HIt hard my friend!! great routines btw! :22:
thanks homie....I appreciate it!!

I apologize the lack of update yesterday everyone. I spent 5 hours in the Emergency Room last night after I got the worst headache of my life, severe vomitting, and extreme dizziness. I normally don't blame products for things like this, but a good buddy of mine and I shared a VPX Redline and the same symptoms hit him as well.

After getting a Cat Scan of your brain, doing many hand/eye coordination things for doctors, and having to turn down a spinal tap....I wasn't so eager to come home and update. I will have a full update tonight.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WHOA!!! Stay safe man!!! sounds nasty and almost like a SEVERE Stim EFFECT. ..yuk! Stay in there brutha and take it ez!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Have you had redlines before?
Once before and I didn't have any issues. I wonder if maybe something was wrong with THAT bottle? I dont know. I would never blame a product usually but the same things occured with my buddy in the same timeline. Rather odd.

WHOA!!! Stay safe man!!! sounds nasty and almost like a SEVERE Stim EFFECT. ..yuk! Stay in there brutha and take it ez!
thanks buddy...I appreciate it.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Dang CT,that sucks man! I will def stay away from redline! I am pretty sensitive to stims anyway!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Hope all is well man, sorry to hear about the ER trip!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I drank a whole can once and thought my head was going to explode. Not for the faint of heart for sure!! Glad you came away from this OK Deuce.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
I felt it was about time that I began one of these again....it seems the best way for me to get the motivation I need from my E-Pals and it helps me keep track of what i've done and how much farther I need to go. I want to thank you all for coming by and I hope that we have some fun together along this run (however long it lasts). Here are some main goals for this log =

1. General fitness - I simply need to be a healthier individual this year. I haven't done poorly but some things just need to be amended. As a start, since Jan 1 I have had nothing deep fried and have had no pork. If I figure out that pork is not the issue for me, i'll be brining the pig back and "86'ing" any bread type carbs

2. Strength towards Kettlebells - With the babies and all I have let my strength slide a bit. I can still handle full sets for reps with my 24kg bell, but thats simply not good enough for competition. I have a 32kg on the way in the mail now and I will get myself into full competition shape by mid-3rd quarter of the year.

3. Fun! - I am all about changing things up and going with what feels good so that everything stays fresh and enjoyable. Anyone that has followed a log of mine knows that pretty well :). I just want to keep things fun and fresh!

Well thats about it for now. I will take some measurements probably on monday since thats my next day that I don't work both of my jobs. I will post again in a little while here and list my fitness activity from today. Again, I just want to thank anyone for their support before we even begin. A long road is always better traveled with company :)
I'm in for the ride Deuce, me and you both. I just posted in a C5 thread about logging my current run because I am really excited about 2010. Whether it be school, working out, or doing whatever I'm going to go strong. Like you said my diets not poor, but it's not the best either and I know how I feel when I eat 110% cleanly. I'm just psyched about this year because I have multiple C5s, UCVO2 and it's going to be a first run at Cre-02, I'm seeing good things to come on the horizon. I'm going to try and keep a log updated at least 3x a time a week or more, probably will be able to do it everyday but I'm going to include progress pics this time. I'm already seeing such good recomposition while using Eviscerate and Purple Wraath and I really want to show folks that with the right protocols, getting the results that you want and are looking for is really possible.

In all honesty, it all comes down to your eating habits. The best results I've seen is where I've eat 110% clean for a month straight with very MINIMUM supps. If I can remember what I used, I honestly think it was when I only had Maca, Muira Puama, and like 1/2 a bottle of UCV02, in which I still have some left of cuz it was the original 240ct, yeaaahh. If I incorporate a thorough, clean diet on top of a good supp run, I can't lose.

Look for my log in the upcoming days, I'm going to try and get it set up within the next 3 days with pics and all. I'll be showing my version of a "110% clean diet". It's so simple it'll make you wanna slap yo mama! haha. BTW you're gonna have to let me in on some kettlebell routines. I have been wanting to get into KBs for awhile now. At first I thought they were just a gimmick but after giving a 20lb KB a try and doing those exercises where you swing down to a squat with the KB under your glutes from the front and then swinging back up into a straight front-raise and hold for a good 5 seconds, it changed my view on them. I think they'll help tremendously for my mobility and lower back. I think I'm going to like doing cleans with them as well since I already like doing original, power bar cleans.

Thanks again MST, looking forward to this year. Let's do big things and make it happen.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update for everyone...the last few days I had felt kind of "cloudy" and my reflexes were slower than usual by a lot. I had mild headaches and some bad dizziness so I went back to the hospital.

After another cat scan of my head they didn't find anything, so they did the spinal tap. Let me tell you....spinal taps really really hurt..lol. Either way, they found nothing in the tap either but the Dr. said that my spinal fluid drained extremely fast and the pressure was really high, so they want me to see a neurologist next week. Ugh...never ends.

I will get back to lifting ASAP though ;)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha in my prayers buddy!! Hope all turns out well for ya!!

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Take care of yourself bud! Hope everything turns out just fine!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Keep FIghting the good fight brutha!!! Positive thoughts my friend!!! POsitive energy!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Take care of yourself bud! Hope everything turns out just fine!
Thanks Steve...I really appreciate it. The spinal tap didn't show any blood or hepatitis so that was majorly positive. They did say though that my fluid pressure was up and they weren't sure if that was an issue for anything....but they could attribute it to high stress levels. They want me to see a neurologist but I simply dont have the money right now. the cat scan alone is costing me $200 because I dont have health insurance for another few months.

Keep FIghting the good fight brutha!!! Positive thoughts my friend!!! POsitive energy!!
Absolutely buddy....thanks for the support! I will get a real update going here in a few either tonight or tomorrow. Lots to write about, haha

Fire911

Awards
Hang in there CT.

Side note have you seen the new pro series bell AKC is putting out. Completely adjustable and maintains the same shape as the original just saw it today before KB torture. Pretty interesting it is $200. And I guess they are giving it a trial run right now.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hang in there CT.

Side note have you seen the new pro series bell AKC is putting out. Completely adjustable and maintains the same shape as the original just saw it today before KB torture. Pretty interesting it is $200. And I guess they are giving it a trial run right now.
No I haven't seen that yet...sounds interesting. I am still waiting on the KB I ordered from them the first week of December...so i'm less than thrilled with that company right now to be honest. I have had contact with them twice now and I keep getting a "in the next week or so it'll ship" type of answer. I love that :dunno:

Are you still feeling bad?
Im not feeling the best....but i'm alright. my back has been really sore from the spinal tap, and i've had some dizzy spells...but otherwise totally solid. Im not overly concerned really...and I appreciate your concern :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
1/26/10 - bring me my bells woman?!

Summary
Today was a darn good day everyone. We had the ultrasound for our soon to be baby and we found out that we're 3 months pregnant and there is ONLY ONE BABY. Whew! I was breaking a serious sweat worrying about that one. As much as I am blessed and love my boys and my family.....another set of twins would just be too much right now.

I rocked a fast KB session and tomorrow I plan on a session with my normal weights. I am moving my weights over to the new property so I plan to do some work with them over there. The workout today felt phenomenal, it was short, short rest periods, high heart rate, heavy breathing, lots of sweat. a good day. The only concern I have at all is that with my recent layoff from my illness and then with the spinal tap and such....I clearly took a giant step backwards towards my progress and goals of competing this year in KBs. it shows in my session and how long it took to get the reps with 16kg bells.

The Session
Double 16kg Kettlebell Jerks
75 reps x 1 large set = about 11 minutes
Renegade PINK Yoga
shortened session of about 30 mins

Supp Chatter
Cre-02/Glycobol
Amazing. The already apparent capability of Cre-02 to shuttle nutrients to the places you need them most, and the effects of Glycobol (Anabolic Innovations) to do the same thing.....added to Cre-02's strength and recomp capability...is a phenomenal 1-2 punch. Thanks to George (you are the effing MAN) I have a brand new bottle of Glycobol that I tapped into today and began running. I am a poor bum and george decided he wanted to help me after we spoke about how much I enjoyed my 1st Glycobol run so he sent me a bottle out of his own stash. No....George DOES NOT work for AI. He is just a good man....and a good friend.

Here is our baby of unborn status without a gender just yet. Notice the kung fu leg @ work.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that the Praying Mantis pose?? Congrats Dad. This new addition will be well attended to by the twins I'm sure. That CreO2/GlycoBol combo sounds like an endurance gang buster. I will have to stock that one up for a later run.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I truly appreciate all the kind words. Makes me happy when I can put a smile on someone's face. Not able to work out too much now, so I have to live it through others. Really glad to hear things are going better for ya brother!! Never thought of the Glycobol/Cre-02 combo, sounds VERY solid!! I have yet to try Cre-02, but have tried Gbol, and positively LOVE it!! I especially like it pre-fasted before bed. Keep up the good fight man!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
2/1/10 -a bell for all occasions?!

Summary
Updates are so few and far between....ugh. I apologize for that. We have been going gung ho to get into that new place so i've been busting my butt when i'm not at my 2 jobs to either get that place going, or to watch the babies while my lady goes over there. We will more than likely be able to move in within the week or two though. plumbing is all fixed up and working nicely, oil tank was cleaned out and re-filled and the heat works perfectly, 2 rooms have been totally cleaned up and painted, etc. The only real thing we need now are some major appliances and we're ready to roll!

Had a nice KB workout even though it wasn't long or anything. My Nitroceps/Cre-02/Glycobol pre w/o kicked some arse and I was feeling quite nice. Used my 24kg bell which felt good....and I had some nice soreness in my core/trunk muscles this morning (workout was last night).

The Session
24kg KB Swings
3 sets x 12 reps
24kg KB Power Cleans
50 reps - right arm
50 reps - left arm

then some mild stretching to cool down

Supp Chatter
Nitroceps
this stuff is just too good really. I mean literally....the pump is almost workout altering. I feel like I have to put the weights down and recover sometimes, haha. It is awesome by itself....but stacked with Cre-02 (one of my favs of ALL TIME)....the best thing running today folks.

I made this awesome omelette at work yesterday morning. It's spinach/onion/tomato with 2 eggs and 3 egg whites

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I made this awesome omelette at work yesterday morning. It's spinach/onion/tomato with 2 eggs and 3 egg whites
Did someone say food? :D Oh, that looks tasty!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'll hop the next flight out west and make ya one ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are killing my GH boost before bed!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
You are killing my GH boost before bed!!
well you could always ignore my pic, pop some Somnidren GH under your tongue, and have a slammin omelette just like that in the morning :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There you go...omelette dreams!!