Ragnarok and Nitroceps

freeheeler

Awards
Is it worthwhile to take both Ragnarok Ultra and Nitroceps together or not? I've already received my Nitroceps and considering trying the ragnarok.

If they are a good combo, how would you take them, together or spaced out/

Thanks

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Is it worthwhile to take both Ragnarok Ultra and Nitroceps together or not? I've already received my Nitroceps and considering trying the ragnarok.

If they are a good combo, how would you take them, together or spaced out/

Thanks
It really depends on what you are going for. In my opinion if you decide to take both then you can get away with fewer NitroCeps tabs. That is unless you want the endurance aspect more than the pump then you can cut the Rok back and go with the full 4 tabs of NitroCeps.

2 EC-Tabs- NitroCeps 120 minutes pre-workout
1-15gram serving RagNOrok-ULTRA 45 minutes pre-workout

for more endurance

4 EC-Tabs- NitroCeps 120 minutes pre-workout
1/2 serving RagNorok-ULTRA

You can always try them both at full strength but many find the pump a little overwhelming. If that's your thing then by all means go for it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 nitro, 2 c5, 1 rag was indeed intense. I look a lot bigger, one week in.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bet! These are the biggest pumps I've had, ever. It's different than RPM or icariin, which is hard and dry. This is just BIG.

millerni

Awards
Thanks to the nutra sale, i'll be stacking caff free rag, RPM, cordy5, carnage, and citruvol xs soon. I had the nitroceps in the cart, but finally decided that might be a bit overkill! I'll definitely try the nitro sample I have in addition to the above supps, and see how that goes.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks to the nutra sale, i'll be stacking caff free rag, RPM, cordy5, carnage, and citruvol xs soon. I had the nitroceps in the cart, but finally decided that might be a bit overkill! I'll definitely try the nitro sample I have in addition to the above supps, and see how that goes.
you're going to kick yourself for not grabbing the Nitro even if you didn't use it til next month, haha. You'll see after the sample ;)