- 03-29-2010, 11:12 PM
- 03-30-2010, 02:32 AM
- 03-30-2010, 01:24 PM
gotta say I like mine so far. Gonna keep it in my "daily use" stash. Not sure what kinda feedback you would be lookin for.
closing in on two months of use and i CAN say i notice constant regularity haha and I haven't had a cold. So I guess i can say it's doing it's job.
Will keep buying cause i like that it's capped and not a nasty tasting drink. i take it with my meals at work ( 3in the am and 3 in the pm) where i can't really get fresh veggies all the time.
03-30-2010, 09:27 PM
03-30-2010, 09:47 PM
I have been real interested recently in greens products (especially as I am getting older). The reviews on this are very positive and the fact that it is in pill form makes it very convienent.
TEAM GET DIESEL
GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COMLike us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
03-31-2010, 08:14 PM
its also got a nice minty flavor to it, so a nice breathe freshener.
Has worked very well on keeping my GI issues to a minimum. I had a nice helping of chinese food the other day (always creates issues for me) and I did not experience anything other than being extremely full
04-01-2010, 10:27 PM
04-01-2010, 11:14 PM
04-02-2010, 03:41 AM
I love this stuff. It helps my GI issues so much. I've been on 6 caps/day for a while now, I really like it.
04-07-2010, 03:15 PM
I was just about to post something about Mycogreen, it looks great and I'm looking forward to payday to buy a few.
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
04-07-2010, 06:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By subweevil in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 17Last Post: 10-21-2015, 09:39 AM
- By MAxximal in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 37Last Post: 04-19-2011, 10:51 AM
- By jflo DE in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2010, 07:26 PM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 14Last Post: 04-07-2010, 08:42 PM
- By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 51Last Post: 09-07-2009, 01:08 AM