Mycogreen

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    My mind got all jumbled and I thought this said you have 3 small homes, sorry, figured I'd toss that in there... the deuce is rich
    hahah 3 small homes that I could rent out would be kinda sweet right about now!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski View Post
    Interesting side note, I've supplemented 6 caps of Mycogreen daily with 2 caps of Chlorella (1000mg) for the past month and a medium sized wart on my right middle finger is almost gone. I have read about this before but honestly thought it was BS. Might be helpful to know, especially if you are prone to plantar warts on the feet.
    Lolwut? How does that work?
    •   

3. i actually sampled myco green this afternoon. Cant say I really noticed anything, but I did burp a time or two and had a nice minty flavor...haha....i did end up ordering some things from MST and mycogreen was in the stash I have coming.

4. Quote Originally Posted by 93civEJ1 View Post
    i actually sampled myco green this afternoon. Cant say I really noticed anything, but I did burp a time or two and had a nice minty flavor...haha....i did end up ordering some things from MST and mycogreen was in the stash I have coming.
    I don't think it something that you're gonna drastically feel however I do notice better regularity of the GI as well as less gas and less soreness, believe me when I say this, you will feel and appreciate the effects of mycogreen when you run out of it and realize that it is very beneficial ( it's that good of a product )

5. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    I don't think it something that you're gonna drastically feel however I do notice better regularity of the GI as well as less gas and less soreness, believe me when I say this, you will feel and appreciate the effects of mycogreen when you run out of it and realize that it is very beneficial ( it's that good of a product )
    Definitely not a product with the "feel it" factor, but it does create regularity and more of it over time. I want to take this regularly, especially around the time seasons change as I seem to always get a little sickness around that time, and see how well it works for me during that time. I ran out recently and was without it for about 3 weeks and ended up getting sick, as it went from cold to warmer to freezing to warm, fun mess.

I use a maintenance dose of 4caps daily, 2am, 2pm. You can actually benefit from taking more, and taking them regularly but I've found 4 holds me over well.
    •   

6. ive got an order of it on the way, along with their multi and zmk

7. gotta say I like mine so far. Gonna keep it in my "daily use" stash. Not sure what kinda feedback you would be lookin for.

closing in on two months of use and i CAN say i notice constant regularity haha and I haven't had a cold. So I guess i can say it's doing it's job.

Will keep buying cause i like that it's capped and not a nasty tasting drink. i take it with my meals at work ( 3in the am and 3 in the pm) where i can't really get fresh veggies all the time.

8. Quote Originally Posted by 93civEJ1 View Post
    ive got an order of it on the way, along with their multi and zmk
    you're going to love the Mvp/Zmk/Myco stack. Its really a phenomenal natural way to aid your health and your goals.

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    gotta say I like mine so far. Gonna keep it in my "daily use" stash. Not sure what kinda feedback you would be lookin for.

closing in on two months of use and i CAN say i notice constant regularity haha and I haven't had a cold. So I guess i can say it's doing it's job.

Will keep buying cause i like that it's capped and not a nasty tasting drink. i take it with my meals at work ( 3in the am and 3 in the pm) where i can't really get fresh veggies all the time.
    Great feedback, thanks brother!
    www.millenniumsport.net

9. I have been real interested recently in greens products (especially as I am getting older). The reviews on this are very positive and the fact that it is in pill form makes it very convienent.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    and I did not experience anything other than being extremely full
    you mean for about 20 minutes before you were hungry again? F@#$ing MSG.
    www.millenniumsport.net

11. I love this stuff. It helps my GI issues so much. I've been on 6 caps/day for a while now, I really like it.

12. I was just about to post something about Mycogreen, it looks great and I'm looking forward to payday to buy a few.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Subweevil's Quick Mycogreen Review
    By subweevil in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-21-2015, 08:39 AM
  2. MycoGreen
    By MAxximal in forum Millennium Sport Technologies