No more 240ct Ultra Cordygen VO2??

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
I've been wondering this for a while since I haven't seen it pop back up on Nutra. Did you guys discontinue the 240ct? I loved getting it, the more cordyceps the better. It's all good if it's discontinued, I'll just keep my 240ct bottle as a souvenir haha.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
It may make a return in the future but for now it has been discontinued at online vendors. We do sell a 240 count by means of a twin pack on our website. Its a solid deal with any coupon code.

Thanks for the support!

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Thanks M1. Ya, I plan on just ordering multiple UC-VO2 units. It's just NP had a wicked price on the 240ct so I wasn't about to pass it up. I saw that the 120ct went up a couple bucks on Nutra which is why I was wondering if the 240ct would ever be seen again. No worries, I'll gladly shell out a couple more bucks; you really can't put a price on quality, especially with cordyceps.

Can't wait for the sale, I'm praying there will be sufficient amounts of C5, UC-VO2, Cre-02, and MVP/ZMK. You guys had a sick sale last year. I'm contemplating hard between Cre-02 and Kreceps XS as I've never tried Kre-Alkalyn before; might just have to go with both and see which one I like better.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks M1. Ya, I plan on just ordering multiple UC-VO2 units. It's just NP had a wicked price on the 240ct so I wasn't about to pass it up. I saw that the 120ct went up a couple bucks on Nutra which is why I was wondering if the 240ct would ever be seen again. No worries, I'll gladly shell out a couple more bucks; you really can't put a price on quality, especially with cordyceps.

Can't wait for the sale, I'm praying there will be sufficient amounts of C5, UC-VO2, Cre-02, and MVP/ZMK. You guys had a sick sale last year. I'm contemplating hard between Cre-02 and Kreceps XS as I've never tried Kre-Alkalyn before; might just have to go with both and see which one I like better.
We may run a special with NP on twin packs sometime in the future but it may be a few months off.

Our participation in NP's new Years sale will be solid. ;) "Really" deep discounts on a couple of products too.

In my opinion CRE-02 is the best way to go for creatine. I don't really respond to Kre-A, but many do. I feel that 3 tabs of CRE-02 smokes 6-8 caps of Kre-A from any brand. Kreaceps-ULTRA is definitely a huge improvement over straight Kre-A but CRE-02 is a more effective product for me.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
We may run a special with NP on twin packs sometime in the future but it may be a few months off.

Our participation in NP's new Years sale will be solid. ;) "Really" deep discounts on a couple of products too.

In my opinion CRE-02 is the best way to go for creatine. I don't really respond to Kre-A, but many do. I feel that 3 tabs of CRE-02 smokes 6-8 caps of Kre-A from any brand. Kreaceps-ULTRA is definitely a huge improvement over straight Kre-A but CRE-02 is a more effective product for me.
Thanks, I'm going with my gut instinct and getting Cre-02. I've tried Ragnarok, which has the creatines that Cre-02 provides, and was definitely pleased with it so I expect nothing but good things.

One more thing M1. I was going to make another thread but figured I might as well ask here. Cre-02 and UC-VO2 is running a little low in terms of stock right now. Will there be enough of both to go around for the New Year's sale?? I'm praying there is because, unless I really have to, I'd like to place my mega order as one. But if there's only the given quantities left that NP shows, than I might have to make an exception. Let me know, thanks.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I'm going with my gut instinct and getting Cre-02. I've tried Ragnarok, which has the creatines that Cre-02 provides, and was definitely pleased with it so I expect nothing but good things.

One more thing M1. I was going to make another thread but figured I might as well ask here. Cre-02 and UC-VO2 is running a little low in terms of stock right now. Will there be enough of both to go around for the New Year's sale?? I'm praying there is because, unless I really have to, I'd like to place my mega order as one. But if there's only the given quantities left that NP shows, than I might have to make an exception. Let me know, thanks.
Good call on the CRE-02! You'll love it. Just play around with your Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA dosing as you can probably drop it down a capsule or so stacking the two.

NP just placed an order and will be restocked in time for the sale so no worries.

Thanks again!