No more 240ct Ultra Cordygen VO2??

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

No more 240ct Ultra Cordygen VO2??

I've been wondering this for a while since I haven't seen it pop back up on Nutra. Did you guys discontinue the 240ct? I loved getting it, the more cordyceps the better. It's all good if it's discontinued, I'll just keep my 240ct bottle as a souvenir haha.

2. Registered User

It may make a return in the future but for now it has been discontinued at online vendors. We do sell a 240 count by means of a twin pack on our website. Its a solid deal with any coupon code.

Thanks for the support!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Thanks M1. Ya, I plan on just ordering multiple UC-VO2 units. It's just NP had a wicked price on the 240ct so I wasn't about to pass it up. I saw that the 120ct went up a couple bucks on Nutra which is why I was wondering if the 240ct would ever be seen again. No worries, I'll gladly shell out a couple more bucks; you really can't put a price on quality, especially with cordyceps.

Can't wait for the sale, I'm praying there will be sufficient amounts of C5, UC-VO2, Cre-02, and MVP/ZMK. You guys had a sick sale last year. I'm contemplating hard between Cre-02 and Kreceps XS as I've never tried Kre-Alkalyn before; might just have to go with both and see which one I like better.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    Thanks M1. Ya, I plan on just ordering multiple UC-VO2 units. It's just NP had a wicked price on the 240ct so I wasn't about to pass it up. I saw that the 120ct went up a couple bucks on Nutra which is why I was wondering if the 240ct would ever be seen again. No worries, I'll gladly shell out a couple more bucks; you really can't put a price on quality, especially with cordyceps.

Can't wait for the sale, I'm praying there will be sufficient amounts of C5, UC-VO2, Cre-02, and MVP/ZMK. You guys had a sick sale last year. I'm contemplating hard between Cre-02 and Kreceps XS as I've never tried Kre-Alkalyn before; might just have to go with both and see which one I like better.
    We may run a special with NP on twin packs sometime in the future but it may be a few months off.

Our participation in NP's new Years sale will be solid. "Really" deep discounts on a couple of products too.

In my opinion CRE-02 is the best way to go for creatine. I don't really respond to Kre-A, but many do. I feel that 3 tabs of CRE-02 smokes 6-8 caps of Kre-A from any brand. Kreaceps-ULTRA is definitely a huge improvement over straight Kre-A but CRE-02 is a more effective product for me.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    We may run a special with NP on twin packs sometime in the future but it may be a few months off.

Our participation in NP's new Years sale will be solid. "Really" deep discounts on a couple of products too.

In my opinion CRE-02 is the best way to go for creatine. I don't really respond to Kre-A, but many do. I feel that 3 tabs of CRE-02 smokes 6-8 caps of Kre-A from any brand. Kreaceps-ULTRA is definitely a huge improvement over straight Kre-A but CRE-02 is a more effective product for me.
    Thanks, I'm going with my gut instinct and getting Cre-02. I've tried Ragnarok, which has the creatines that Cre-02 provides, and was definitely pleased with it so I expect nothing but good things.

One more thing M1. I was going to make another thread but figured I might as well ask here. Cre-02 and UC-VO2 is running a little low in terms of stock right now. Will there be enough of both to go around for the New Year's sale?? I'm praying there is because, unless I really have to, I'd like to place my mega order as one. But if there's only the given quantities left that NP shows, than I might have to make an exception. Let me know, thanks.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    Thanks, I'm going with my gut instinct and getting Cre-02. I've tried Ragnarok, which has the creatines that Cre-02 provides, and was definitely pleased with it so I expect nothing but good things.

One more thing M1. I was going to make another thread but figured I might as well ask here. Cre-02 and UC-VO2 is running a little low in terms of stock right now. Will there be enough of both to go around for the New Year's sale?? I'm praying there is because, unless I really have to, I'd like to place my mega order as one. But if there's only the given quantities left that NP shows, than I might have to make an exception. Let me know, thanks.
    Good call on the CRE-02! You'll love it. Just play around with your Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA dosing as you can probably drop it down a capsule or so stacking the two.

NP just placed an order and will be restocked in time for the sale so no worries.

Thanks again!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Sweet! That puts me at good ease. Thanks mang.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cordygen 5 vs Cordygen Ultra V02
    By jtterrible in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 08:28 AM
  2. MST's ULTRA Cordygen VO2!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 04:05 PM
  3. cordygen ultra vo2
    By raptor2003 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies