- 12-24-2009, 01:35 PM
- 12-24-2009, 03:17 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'9" 215 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
Since gPLC is basically a relative to an amino acid, I can't see how it is going to hurt you in any way.
I don't personally feel it's necessary, and I personally feel it's become increasingly overrated as more companies find out ways to include very inferior and lessened volumes in their products...but if it's something you use and enjoy using, by all means fire away brotherMillennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
- 12-24-2009, 04:00 PM
word to that....the only one I found worth picking up is the glycocarn by primordial since I've had great luck with all there products.
12-24-2009, 06:26 PM
Thanks guys! Yea that's the one I was going to try was by primordial! I might throw it in! We will see!
Similar Forum Threads
- By 350zTT in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2010, 03:12 AM
- By Eurich1052 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2010, 01:19 PM
- By football life in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2008, 06:20 PM
- By TylerB in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:25 PM