RagNOrok-ULTRA Caffeine Free

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
The Ballistic Blue Raz tastes like a Blue Raspberry ICEE...No joke! You will love it!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
The Ballistic Blue Raz tastes like a Blue Raspberry ICEE...No joke! You will love it!
the old blue raz was delicious so I can only imagine how good this one will be.

I'm surprised more people aren't in on this thread yet. I know at least 5 users on these boards that were rok caff free lovers for the old version :shocked1:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
the old blue raz was delicious so I can only imagine how good this one will be.

I'm surprised more people aren't in on this thread yet. I know at least 5 users on these boards that were rok caff free lovers for the old version :shocked1:
I think they all bought some today as a matter of fact. WooHoo! Thanks fellas!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I think they all bought some today as a matter of fact. WooHoo! Thanks fellas!
hahaha I can't wait to get some for me. All I can think about is Caff Free RagNOrok Ultra/Shred Ultra/Cordygen 5.

...Life is good.

millerni

Awards
So does this mean blue raz is now available in the caffeinated version as well?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Question:

I am taken Cre-02 can take my cre-02 on none workout days and take my rag on workout days?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Question:

I am taken Cre-02 can take my cre-02 on none workout days and take my rag on workout days?
You can but you will get better results taking CRE-02 daily even if the dose is reduced. Maybe take 2-CRE-02 on your days off and 1-CRE-02 with your RagNorok-ULTRA pre-workout. I guess it all depends on what else you are taking on those days too.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm

This Is my plan
take cre on my off days and on my workday Use rag...
I like my idea better but thats cool! ;)

It should work just fine, really. :D

EDIT: The only reason I recommend CRE-02 preworkout over ROK is the O2 & endurance factor. BUT, after about a week on CRE-02 it pretty much becomes an "as long as you get it in you, you are good" scenerio.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Last question...

This what I am taking> How can I add Rag to the mix I know Millennium 1 Gave me the plan but I for got to ask about the nitro I am just worried that I tgake Nitro and rag I will get some sick pumps AND MAYBE my are will explode!... So IWas thinking of doing this..

Old stack Standard dosing ( on the bottle)
Nitro
Cre-02
MVP
ZMK
Carnage

New Stack On workoutdays
Nitro 2 caps 90min Before the gym
Cre-02 1cap 90Min Before the gym
Rag 40min Before the gym ( I am going to drink half pre and the other half during my workout)
2 caps 40min carnage Before the gym

None Workoutdays
Nitro 2 caps
Cre-02 2cap
3 caps of carnage in the am and 3 @ noon

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No point is drinking rag during the workout, it takes some time to kick in. Just drink it all pre-workout.

Btw, I got my decaf ragNO, matt, thank you! It's delicious. I like the use of stevia. ;)

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
No point is drinking rag during the workout, it takes some time to kick in. Just drink it all pre-workout.

Btw, I got my decaf ragNO, matt, thank you! It's delicious. I like the use of stevia. ;)
OH come on P how in the hell you got yous before Me Dam you lol

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh my, the pumps! Geez. Good stuff.

CJPopovich

Awards
  • Established
So far I'm loving it. If it's a heavy day I toss in a couple extra CRE-02, but the caffeine free rag is a staple. If I want just a little stim I mix in 1/4-1/2 of a scoop of the regular version with it. Great product, it's one of the few pre workout things that I do all the time. Two thumbs up!

DoMiNiKiNG947

Awards
when is the Warrior Melon is coming out?!? Don't want to order Blue Raz. I want to order WM for sale unless I gotta wait longer until release later on.. :-(

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
when is the Warrior Melon is coming out?!? Don't want to order Blue Raz. I want to order WM for sale unless I gotta wait longer until release later on.. :-(
Sorry man! WM won't make it in time for the sale. Could be a while.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love the warrior melon, too, my favorite, though all are outstanding.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I really enjoy the blue raz, curious on why you prefer the wm, everyone is different, jus curious.

I'm waitin on the caff free rag so I can stack it with shredU!
I love the warrior melon, too, my favorite, though all are outstanding.
Im not sure how i'll feel about the flavors with RagNOrok Ultra, but you can ask Matt how many tubs of caff free warror melon Ragnarok he had to ship me in the last few years :006:. Easily my favorite of the old 3.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
blue raz is so goooooooddddddd

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
More pumps than the original? That will be hard to beat :) I don't see a flavor choice on NP. Can you fill me in?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
More pumps than the original? That will be hard to beat :) I don't see a flavor choice on NP. Can you fill me in?
the pumps are definitely more pronounced this time around...and the tastes are better too :).

Maybe at NP it's because right now they only have Punch for caff and Blue raz for caff free? I know they'll be receiving the caff blue raz probably this week....and melon is coming right behind them hopefully :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
My ultimate Rag purchase would be Blue Raz caff free. The melons good too but I prefer the razz. When I added it into the cart it said Blue Raz so I think I'm set.

That price is frickin bonkers. I hope it's still @ that price on Friday when I get PAIIDDDD.

Been outta the game for a minute, what better way to jump in than some RAG

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
My ultimate Rag purchase would be Blue Raz caff free. The melons good too but I prefer the razz. When I added it into the cart it said Blue Raz so I think I'm set.

That price is frickin bonkers. I hope it's still @ that price on Friday when I get PAIIDDDD.

Been outta the game for a minute, what better way to jump in than some RAG
Im glad to see you going for it....I tasted the blue raz and almost shat myself because I wasn't expecting the taste to be THAT good. It works outrageously well also. Today I used Blue Raz caff free/Cordygen 5/Shred Ultra 90 mins pre w/o and it was like waking up christmas morning ;)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
good trio deuce, thats why I like the caff free version, versatility
I couldnt agree with you more! I used the caff free with the old version of rok also for the same reason. I used to play around with various stims with it or if it was a later workout I wouldn't use a stim, etc.

not too many companies have a good caff free pre w/o....i'm just upset for everyone that wastes their money on some bad ones before they find the joy of the rok!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I still wanna get the shirt stating "I'm on the Rag and it Roks!"
cept I don't want the peeps that always find something wrong with quotes on t-shirts, they tend to p*ss me off
lol screw them. If anyone has a problem with your shirt just give them a good smack in the mouth and say now they've been slapped by someone on the REAL rag ;)

Ben Tactical

Awards
Just scored a tub from Nutra and plan on running this along with Reset a.d.
I'm due for a break from stims but still want the benefits of a pre-workout. This was the first thing that came to mind. Very interested in what's in store.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Just scored a tub from Nutra and plan on running this along with Reset a.d.
I'm due for a break from stims but still want the benefits of a pre-workout. This was the first thing that came to mind. Very interested in what's in store.
i'm very interested to see what you have to say :)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Cool! I'm sure I'll be trying this eventually. It's probably a long shot, but is there any chance of you guys ever coming out with a stimulant free Rag? I like the fact that it's caffeine free, but the stimulants in it (n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, etc.) make it hard to sleep at night if it's a late enough lift. I do love me some n-a-t, though. :D

But, the product does look great!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Cool! I'm sure I'll be trying this eventually. It's probably a long shot, but is there any chance of you guys ever coming out with a stimulant free Rag? I like the fact that it's caffeine free, but the stimulants in it (n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, etc.) make it hard to sleep at night if it's a late enough lift. I do love me some n-a-t, though. :D

But, the product does look great!
i'll chat with Matt....how ya been Andrew? Long time bud

iceplaya18

Yoo this version of rag is crazy . I'm replacing jack3d with this . I played basketball the other day with 1 scoop & 4 cordygen ultra a hour before I hit the courts . I also had 1/2 scoop mixed in with some bcaas to sip on throughout the games and man my enery was crazy but steady . I couldn't stop running and jumping never got tired ! I had to quit because the lights went out on us but wow this caff free is off the chain ! .. I had to try it again with one of my workouts and yes it came through for me again ! 1 1/2 scoop of rag caff free is the bomb haha also stackin it with cre-02 and nitroceps .. Mannn I'm a MST fan for life .. MST covers all my staples .. Thanks MIL1 for the rep points ! .. Yall haven't let me down yet ! Just waitin on my GHSR stack and sherd ultra to come in and see what they are all about haha MST is the truth !