RagNOrok-ULTRA Caffeine Free

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576684

    I really enjoy the blue raz, curious on why you prefer the wm, everyone is different, jus curious.

    I'm waitin on the caff free rag so I can stack it with shredU!
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    I love the warrior melon, too, my favorite, though all are outstanding.
  3. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    I really enjoy the blue raz, curious on why you prefer the wm, everyone is different, jus curious.

    I'm waitin on the caff free rag so I can stack it with shredU!
    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I love the warrior melon, too, my favorite, though all are outstanding.
    Im not sure how i'll feel about the flavors with RagNOrok Ultra, but you can ask Matt how many tubs of caff free warror melon Ragnarok he had to ship me in the last few years . Easily my favorite of the old 3.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   
       

  4. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576684

    I like all of the flavors, but I was anxious to open my box when I knew it had the blue raz flavor
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  5. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    2122

    blue raz is so goooooooddddddd
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  6. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    More pumps than the original? That will be hard to beat I don't see a flavor choice on NP. Can you fill me in?
  7. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    More pumps than the original? That will be hard to beat I don't see a flavor choice on NP. Can you fill me in?
    the pumps are definitely more pronounced this time around...and the tastes are better too .

    Maybe at NP it's because right now they only have Punch for caff and Blue raz for caff free? I know they'll be receiving the caff blue raz probably this week....and melon is coming right behind them hopefully
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  8. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576684

    agreed with above poster, I know, shocker right lol
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  9. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    My ultimate Rag purchase would be Blue Raz caff free. The melons good too but I prefer the razz. When I added it into the cart it said Blue Raz so I think I'm set.

    That price is frickin bonkers. I hope it's still @ that price on Friday when I get PAIIDDDD.

    Been outta the game for a minute, what better way to jump in than some RAG
  10. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    My ultimate Rag purchase would be Blue Raz caff free. The melons good too but I prefer the razz. When I added it into the cart it said Blue Raz so I think I'm set.

    That price is frickin bonkers. I hope it's still @ that price on Friday when I get PAIIDDDD.

    Been outta the game for a minute, what better way to jump in than some RAG
    Im glad to see you going for it....I tasted the blue raz and almost shat myself because I wasn't expecting the taste to be THAT good. It works outrageously well also. Today I used Blue Raz caff free/Cordygen 5/Shred Ultra 90 mins pre w/o and it was like waking up christmas morning
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  11. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576684

    good trio deuce, thats why I like the caff free version, versatility
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  12. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    good trio deuce, thats why I like the caff free version, versatility
    I couldnt agree with you more! I used the caff free with the old version of rok also for the same reason. I used to play around with various stims with it or if it was a later workout I wouldn't use a stim, etc.

    not too many companies have a good caff free pre w/o....i'm just upset for everyone that wastes their money on some bad ones before they find the joy of the rok!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  13. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576684

    I still wanna get the shirt stating "I'm on the Rag and it Roks!"
    cept I don't want the peeps that always find something wrong with quotes on t-shirts, they tend to p*ss me off
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  14. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    I still wanna get the shirt stating "I'm on the Rag and it Roks!"
    cept I don't want the peeps that always find something wrong with quotes on t-shirts, they tend to p*ss me off
    lol screw them. If anyone has a problem with your shirt just give them a good smack in the mouth and say now they've been slapped by someone on the REAL rag
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  15. Registered User
    Ben Tactical's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    84

    Just scored a tub from Nutra and plan on running this along with Reset a.d.
    I'm due for a break from stims but still want the benefits of a pre-workout. This was the first thing that came to mind. Very interested in what's in store.
  16. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Tactical View Post
    Just scored a tub from Nutra and plan on running this along with Reset a.d.
    I'm due for a break from stims but still want the benefits of a pre-workout. This was the first thing that came to mind. Very interested in what's in store.
    i'm very interested to see what you have to say
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  17. Registered User
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    697

    Cool! I'm sure I'll be trying this eventually. It's probably a long shot, but is there any chance of you guys ever coming out with a stimulant free Rag? I like the fact that it's caffeine free, but the stimulants in it (n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, etc.) make it hard to sleep at night if it's a late enough lift. I do love me some n-a-t, though.

    But, the product does look great!
  18. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576684

    might not be the best approach but you could counter those stims with some somnidren and zmk before bed, or just the somni
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  19. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Cool! I'm sure I'll be trying this eventually. It's probably a long shot, but is there any chance of you guys ever coming out with a stimulant free Rag? I like the fact that it's caffeine free, but the stimulants in it (n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, etc.) make it hard to sleep at night if it's a late enough lift. I do love me some n-a-t, though.

    But, the product does look great!
    i'll chat with Matt....how ya been Andrew? Long time bud
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  20. Registered User
    iceplaya18's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    HAWAII & MISSISSIPPI
    Age
    25
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    0

    Yoo this version of rag is crazy . I'm replacing jack3d with this . I played basketball the other day with 1 scoop & 4 cordygen ultra a hour before I hit the courts . I also had 1/2 scoop mixed in with some bcaas to sip on throughout the games and man my enery was crazy but steady . I couldn't stop running and jumping never got tired ! I had to quit because the lights went out on us but wow this caff free is off the chain ! .. I had to try it again with one of my workouts and yes it came through for me again ! 1 1/2 scoop of rag caff free is the bomb haha also stackin it with cre-02 and nitroceps .. Mannn I'm a MST fan for life .. MST covers all my staples .. Thanks MIL1 for the rep points ! .. Yall haven't let me down yet ! Just waitin on my GHSR stack and sherd ultra to come in and see what they are all about haha MST is the truth !
  21. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    2122

    Quote Originally Posted by iceplaya18 View Post
    Yoo this version of rag is crazy . I'm replacing jack3d with this . I played basketball the other day with 1 scoop & 4 cordygen ultra a hour before I hit the courts . I also had 1/2 scoop mixed in with some bcaas to sip on throughout the games and man my enery was crazy but steady . I couldn't stop running and jumping never got tired ! I had to quit because the lights went out on us but wow this caff free is off the chain ! .. I had to try it again with one of my workouts and yes it came through for me again ! 1 1/2 scoop of rag caff free is the bomb haha also stackin it with cre-02 and nitroceps .. Mannn I'm a MST fan for life .. MST covers all my staples .. Thanks MIL1 for the rep points ! .. Yall haven't let me down yet ! Just waitin on my GHSR stack and sherd ultra to come in and see what they are all about haha MST is the truth !
    Nice to see u on the MST train oh yes please add some carnage too.

    My current stack choo choo
    cre
    nitro
    rag
    carnage
  22. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576684

    thanks for the kind words
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  23. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    thanks for the kind words
    ^^ he stole my answer
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  24. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576684

    borrowed and it was used gently
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  25. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    borrowed and it was used gently
    good.....my phrases can be kinda fragile at times
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  26. Board Supporter
    Blutarski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    289

    I'm looking forward to trying the caffeine free version of Rag. I love the leaded version (sorry for the coffee reference) but the flexibility of the caffeine free product is something I'm looking forward to. I also recently placed and order for Omega Ultima so I will try to compare the two products at some point, I'm expecting both to be quality products but I must point out that the Rag Ultra is half the price. One question that I have is comparing CRE-02 to Rag is the main advantage of CRE-02 the time released caps. Just asking from a budget standpoint. I have Cordygen5, Cordygen Ultra, Nitroceps and Carnage as well as both versions of Rag, would I need to augment with the CRE-02. Thanks for any help anyone can give.
  27. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576684

    little lost on why you used the term augment? can you elaborate, what exactly are you saying? should you use the cre02 with rag?
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  28. Board Supporter
    Blutarski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    289

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    little lost on why you used the term augment? can you elaborate, what exactly are you saying? should you use the cre02 with rag?
    Yes, specifically the advantages of combining the two, if their are any.
  29. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576684

    I don't really feel much of a strength boost solely from rag, but do feel it from the CRE-02, but from a cost standpoint, I guess it all depends. FOR ME, I would run both as I enjoy the pump/endurance/energy from rag, and enjoy the strength/oxygen boost from CRE02.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  30. Board Supporter
    Blutarski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    289

    Thanks B.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 09:22 PM
  2. Ragnarok Ultra caffeine free?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 10:38 AM
  3. RagNOrok ULTRA Coming Very Soon!!!!!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 04:39 PM
  4. MycoGreen, NitroCeps, KreaCeps Ultra, RagNOrok Ultra, and Shred Ultra.....
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 11:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in