somnidren shelf life
- 12-19-2009, 02:54 AM
- 12-19-2009, 07:36 PM
Hmm? Blackish color shouldn't happen at all unless it gets exposed to excessively hot and moist conditions. Typically the S-GH will clump up but should break up fairly easily when stirring with the scoop.
If the container was opened it should technically be used in 45-60 days for best results and to avoid any moisture issues if you live in a humid hot climate.
We are releasing an improved version of S-GH in the next 2 weeks that doesn't really clump up at all and is flavored better.
- 12-20-2009, 01:35 AM
Oh ok, but its just been in my cabinet and this was the first time i opened it, but its definitely black and brown, and has little white chunks... looking pretty nasty lol
12-20-2009, 01:55 AM
12-20-2009, 10:43 PM
12-21-2009, 02:27 PM
Closet could have moisture in it, and temperature fluctuations are common for closets. Black is definitely not common, but clumping (as M1 stated) is common. I have the white specks in my somni as well and it still works the same, sometimes it's a heat issue when its being delivered (thats on the carrier, not on MST for that issue)
Similar Forum Threads
- By zombiemuscle in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2010, 08:45 PM
- By rottie76 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 4Last Post: 05-03-2010, 10:14 PM
- By MacDonnell in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 11-12-2007, 07:25 AM
- By salty in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-16-2005, 10:49 AM
- By sepheus61 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2003, 10:46 PM