What would be the ultimate MST Stack?

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Opinions are wanted!
I must say, after a lot of research, I really like the products MST has to offer. I'm trying to figure out a really good stack that would cover all the bases. If its all MST, I'm ok with that.
Here's what I came up with so far (and I know its not all MST)...

MVP365
Cre02
Nitroceps
Testopro
HGHup

For intraworkout I'm going with Intra-Aid (tried others and this has been my favorite).

I have the protein/diet in check as well.

Should I add the ZMK?

Obviously, I'm wanting a testbooster, GH booster, pump, and creatine.

So, if budget isn't an issue (and its not), how does this look? Add/subtract anything? Could MST products cover everything...if so, put together a stack of MST products to cover my goals.

BTW-I work out at night and go to bed a couple hours afterwards, so no stims.
Thanks All :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
caff free ragNOrok Ultra will be in VERY SOON....so maybe you can add that to your stack next month ;)

I think adding ZMK and Somnidren GH will help you far more in the test boost/GH boost than you're expecting...so that may be an option to think about. You can even use your S-GH pre or post w/o in a lower dose if you don't want to take too much before bed. If you're going to use Mvp though (which is a great decision btw) then i'd definitely add Zmk.

If you're dosing the Cre-02/NitroCeps properly, I don't know that you'll NEED another Cordygen product...but that's all based on your personal preference. I personally add Cordygen 5 earlier in the day since it's time released and lasts up to 12 hours, and then dose the Cre-02/NitroCeps pre w/o. The little kicks of Cordygen 5 here and there are noticable to me...and I love them dearly :)

I cant speak for Testopro or HGHup because i've never used either one....so i'm sorry I can't help you on that front. I do stand by what i've said 100% though and I think at the least....the addition of Zmk and S-GH will change your results for the best.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I whore my self out and expect Co2ultra for payment.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Thanks CT...I think I'm going to go with you're suggestions. I will for sure add the ZMK and use MVP, Cre02, and Nitroceps and maybe the Cordygen 5 for earlier in the day. I still think that the Testopro would be a good addition. I'm wondering if having the HGHup and the SomnidrenGH would be overkill...I'm sure that they accomplish their goals in different ways. Any thoughts on this guys?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks CT...I think I'm going to go with you're suggestions. I will for sure add the ZMK and use MVP, Cre02, and Nitroceps and maybe the Cordygen 5 for earlier in the day. I still think that the Testopro would be a good addition. I'm wondering if having the HGHup and the SomnidrenGH would be overkill...I'm sure that they accomplish their goals in different ways. Any thoughts on this guys?
again, I wish I could help but I simply don't know enough about hghup so say one way or another. I do feel that S-GH is in a class of it's own when it comes to growth hormone releasing products, but I wouldn't want to try to sway you one way or another without having tried the other one. My best suggestion would be to check out the labels and decide for yourself really.

The 2 major bonuses of S-GH (for me at least) is that it helps me pass out quite easily at night which is really important to me, and also that it has absolutely 0 carbohydrates and can be taken sublingually so that it has rapid absorbtion and there is no blocking of GH release that occurs with carbohydrates.

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Thanks CT...I'll throw the S-GH/HGHup question to the general supplements forum...I appreciate you're help.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
anytime pal...let us know what you come up with!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
right? too bad i'm out of v02 ultra

I mean uhh.....what?!
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease including STD's.

However, said product will increase performance and endurance for all activities required to contract said disease or diseases from self proclaimed c-vo2 ultra hooooor. :love:

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I agree cordygen vo2 improved endurance for all activities. I have never tried s-gh, but I really want to I have the hardest time when it comes to sleep Ill give it a run when my financial situation improves. Sleep has been a big problem when I can I'll log my experience.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I agree cordygen vo2 improved endurance for all activities. I have never tried s-gh, but I really want to I have the hardest time when it comes to sleep Ill give it a run when my financial situation improves. Sleep has been a big problem when I can I'll log my experience.
can't wait buddy :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease including STD's.

However, said product will increase performance and endurance for all activities required to contract said disease or diseases from self proclaimed c-vo2 ultra hooooor. :love:
"if rashing, itching, or burning should persist....take 3 vo2 ultra and breathe clearly while realizing your life is practically over :12:"