- 12-10-2009, 02:24 AM
Purchased some C5 at the local Vshoppe, its been awhile since I've taking it, first off new label is cool but I've noticed some different effects compared to the earlier version of C5, Has the C5 blend always been "oxyceps?" it might be me and it is also a rough time of year for me ( trying to stay healthy and all ) Heres what I've noticed and it seems to be a little bit more profound this time around.
- I'm a great overall mood, Saturday I walked for 4 miles to downtown and was just upbeat, grabbed some coffee from one of the coffee houses. And I noticed a little bit more libido.
- It is absolutely the best thing I have ever taken for regulating my blood sugar, period !!! I'm borderline hypoglycemic and I've always battled that sugar bug but C5 has just eliminated this. But today I've been dealing with a sinus infection and a mild head cold so I havent eaten anything all day, except for a Mtn Dew Code red as I'm typing I have also noticed I'm not at all fatigued or have that stress bug hitting me at all
- Now this prior Monday I put it to the test in the gym stacked with cre02, as of lately I've been underfed and overtraining and I've been taking my 3 caps of cre02 but I finally hit a wall last thursday, took some time off got some extra chow in me and Monday, 3C5 and 3cre02 it was like a breath of fresh air. Cant say that C5 was the reason why I had such a great workout, its probably because I refuled but I added 10 lbs to all my dumbell lifts and added 25 pounds to my front squat....the thing that sucked was my workouts got so intense that I threw up. The other thing that needs to get noted is that I have an overall light and refreshed feeling and my hour after the workout, I didnt feel at all beat down.
......Dont know what the heck is going on, I didn't respond to C5 likes this last year I took it but Its a staple to benefits of this stuff is well worth the 20 bucks. I would also like to add that for cortisol control this stuff IMO outperforms PS, and its way cheaper.
- 12-10-2009, 06:54 AM
if this is the vo2 version, then its a faster released and more potent form of cordyceps.
the effects of this product are endless and what youve noticed is common in regards to performance. as for the sickness symptoms, free radical reduction is a possibility here.
for me, i like c5 for strength and vo2 for endurance/gh type workouts.
oxyceps is a newer wording to better define each category of ingredients.
good to hear you are enjoying the product, any questions you may have, please post em up or pm.
as for the food, be sure to still get that intake up there or you can remain depleted and run into some issues of malnourishment.
12-10-2009, 04:11 PM
12-11-2009, 01:03 AM
The changes in your reception to the product really could come from an endless list of possibilites...but i've personally noticed that when taking C5 with Cre-02 that my mood and libido are about a bajillion times greater...so maybe you're like me in that aspect . I firmly believe your increased capacity in your workout was due to the stack of both. If you continue along that path i'm sure you'll be busting down PRs left and right!
Thanks for the feedback on thread...and keep us updated buddy
12-11-2009, 01:54 PM
Hey Ryan, I think I have the answer to your sickness post workout. Since C5 and CRE-02 increase your endurance and overall workout capacity you can tend to push much harder for longer in the gym. A couple extra sets and reps here and there can really add up. This extra work creates more lactic acid and ammonia build up than your body is typically used to in a shorter less intense session which can cause nausea. Obviously there are other factors to figure in like pre-workout protein intake (contributes to ammonia build up) and other suplementation but I think you saw what some of the endurance athletes see the first time they use the combo and push beyond their normal limits.
If you feel queezy preworkout at all then you may need to drop a C5 caplet out (all three are not needed when taking CRE-02 as well) but you should be perfectly fine with the 3 CRE-02 and 3 C5.
Just my 2 cents but I hope it helps a little.
12-11-2009, 03:43 PM
12-14-2009, 04:05 PM
12-27-2009, 11:13 PM
Cordygen is just so bad-ass, the benefits are overwhelming for blood sugar control, adrenal health, cortisol balancing and PCT therapy and I couldn't fathom any other company even coming close to the potency of MST's stuff.
12-28-2009, 04:20 PM
12-28-2009, 06:14 PM
As for the nausea you may have acquired in the beginning, it could've just been your body getting adapted to C5. I remember when I took it the first time, I felt a bit weird in my stomach but it all subsided after downing some of that H20. Also, I was thinking the exact same thing as Millennium 1 stated. Since C5 and Cre-02 are going to aid pushing through sets like never before, all the lactic acid and ammonia build up could possibly have attributed to your symptoms. You got to be careful with cordyceps mangg!! They'll make you feel invincible. But nothing like some EAAs, citrulline malate and beta alanine can't recover.
Your last statement sums up MST as a whole, nothing but superior quality. Doesn't overall accumulation of effects that cordyceps bring just overwhelm you? It feels so good to finally find an endurance product that delivers and then some; adrenal support, cortisol support, heart support, libido support, stress/anxiety support, the realm is endless. The numerous indirect mechanisms at which cordyceps work on your entire body and anatomy is truly a gift. I can almost guarantee you won't find another product like C5 and UC-VO2. Honestly, if tomorrow I could only choose one supp for the rest of my life, it'd be a toss up on C5 or UC-VO2.
Thanks again MST for bringing these magnificent products to the table.
01-02-2010, 06:32 PM
Just got my stash of Cre02 and a bottle of Vo2 ultra, popped 2 caps of Vo2 ultra 3 hours ago and so far so good, I have none of the stomach GI distress that I had last time.
01-02-2010, 06:48 PM
So far so good which is a good sign.
When stacking with CRE-O2 assess your tolerance one cap at a time on the C-VO2 ULTRA to avoid your previous GI issue. The two don't need to be taken at full dose when stacked especially for those with sensitive stomachs.
I rarely take more than 2 VO2 ULTRAs in a sitting anyways. No need to.
01-02-2010, 08:37 PM
01-16-2010, 10:14 PM
dude, ryanp was right; C5 does include OxyCeps, never noticed it. They just now have the hybrid strain under OxyCeps, which is what's in Cordy Ultra VO2, except it's a single, maximum, high-potency extract along with the other adaptogens
I just got the first of two orders from the sale, and I saw that C5 does actually include OxyCeps as well. If I'm not mistaken, I could've sworn the first time I got C5, which was awhile ago, it didn't have the hybrid under OxyCeps in it, at least not that I remember on the label. This is great because I really liked Cordy Ultra V02, which only has maximum, high-potency extract OxyCeps plus other adaptogens. I like C5 because of the time-release so I can take them in the morning and still feel it during my workouts. I always thought C5 included all the strains, minus the hybrid. Now I know it actually does, just never caught it. This is going to be a very good run for me. On top of that, I got two C5s, and Cre-02, yesss.
I'm pretty sure I'm going log this because I know effective it'll be. All of these 3 plus Purple Wraath and Eviscerate, I know I can't lose. It's going to be the best recomp I've ever had. Besides it's good to have progress stats and pics.
01-17-2010, 07:09 PM
Are we talking about Cordygen 5 up in here?
Do you mean the United States Patented Cordygen 5?
01-17-2010, 10:51 PM
01-17-2010, 10:56 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By animalkrack3r in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2012, 06:34 PM
- By doolee in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2011, 02:57 PM
- By burywhite in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2010, 03:08 PM
- By Chico222 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-19-2010, 01:28 AM
- By raptor2003 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2009, 11:16 PM