MycoGreen, NitroCeps, KreaCeps Ultra, RagNOrok Ultra, and Shred Ultra.....

  1. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    MycoGreen, NitroCeps, KreaCeps Ultra, RagNOrok Ultra, and Shred Ultra.....


    What do all of these items have in common you ask?!


    How about.....they will ALL be uploaded for sale at NutraPlanet's "Black Friday" sale a week from TODAY!!! Some of them will be "pre-sale" for the first week of December...but they will all be loaded, and at EXTREMELY good pricing that you will not see again for a VERY long time.



    So uhhhh......anyone excited?!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  2. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    164045

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    What do all of these items have in common you ask?!


    How about.....they will ALL be uploaded for sale at NutraPlanet's "Black Friday" sale a week from TODAY!!! Some of them will be "pre-sale" for the first week of December...but they will all be loaded, and at EXTREMELY good pricing that you will not see again for a VERY long time.



    So uhhhh......anyone excited?!
    I knew about shred ultra and myco but Kreaceps Ultra ???.....WTF over !!!!
    It still won't be better than Cre-02 IMO and what about Citruvol ultra ?
  3. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    I knew about shred ultra and myco but Kreaceps Ultra ???.....WTF over !!!!
    It still won't be better than Cre-02 IMO and what about Citruvol ultra ?
    muah hahahahahhaha guess you'll have to wait the 7 days to see the awesome upgrades in action
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    Whoa, really?
  5. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Whoa, really?
    I wouldn't lie about something so insanely awesome
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  6. Registered User
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State College, PA.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1618

    SAWEET!!
  7. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    Don't tell me that - it's too tempting!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  8. Registered User
    martink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    93

    yay
  9. Registered User
    millerni's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    83

    Did something happen that kept all of the above mentioned from being in the sale?
  10. Registered User
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State College, PA.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1618

    Sale was good for me, no Nitroceps or Mycogreen, but everything else at an awesome price!! I'm patient, I know Nitroceps will be worth the wait. Either that, or I'm going to order 120 samples of it,lol!!
  11. Registered User
    millerni's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    83

    Definitely a great sale! I was just genuinely curious as to what happened to the newer products mentioned in this thread.
  12. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    164045

    Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Sale was good for me, no Nitroceps or Mycogreen, but everything else at an awesome price!! I'm patient, I know Nitroceps will be worth the wait. Either that, or I'm going to order 120 samples of it,lol!!
    You have seen the image of Matt's brown paper bag full of Nceps.....
  13. Registered User
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State College, PA.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1618

    Yeah, I saw it and yes, I'm jealous.
  14. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    You have seen the image of Matt's brown paper bag full of Nceps.....

    Haha!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Battle Ready With RagNOrok Ultra!!!
    By pilip99 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 01:07 PM
  2. kreaceps ultra question
    By phantom in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 04:49 AM
  3. Rag Ultra w/ Nitroceps dosing
    By poison in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 05:24 PM
  4. RagNOrok ULTRA Coming Very Soon!!!!!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 04:39 PM
  5. Replies: 114
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 02:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in