MycoGreen, NitroCeps, KreaCeps Ultra, RagNOrok Ultra, and Shred Ultra.....

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
What do all of these items have in common you ask?!

How about.....they will ALL be uploaded for sale at NutraPlanet's "Black Friday" sale a week from TODAY!!! Some of them will be "pre-sale" for the first week of December...but they will all be loaded, and at EXTREMELY good pricing that you will not see again for a VERY long time.

So uhhhh......anyone excited?!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
What do all of these items have in common you ask?!

How about.....they will ALL be uploaded for sale at NutraPlanet's "Black Friday" sale a week from TODAY!!! Some of them will be "pre-sale" for the first week of December...but they will all be loaded, and at EXTREMELY good pricing that you will not see again for a VERY long time.

So uhhhh......anyone excited?!
I knew about shred ultra and myco but Kreaceps Ultra ???.....WTF over !!!!
It still won't be better than Cre-02 IMO and what about Citruvol ultra ?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I knew about shred ultra and myco but Kreaceps Ultra ???.....WTF over !!!!
It still won't be better than Cre-02 IMO and what about Citruvol ultra ?
muah hahahahahhaha guess you'll have to wait the 7 days to see the awesome upgrades in action :32:

millerni

Awards
Did something happen that kept all of the above mentioned from being in the sale?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Sale was good for me, no Nitroceps or Mycogreen, but everything else at an awesome price!! I'm patient, I know Nitroceps will be worth the wait. Either that, or I'm going to order 120 samples of it,lol!!

millerni

Awards
Definitely a great sale! I was just genuinely curious as to what happened to the newer products mentioned in this thread.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Sale was good for me, no Nitroceps or Mycogreen, but everything else at an awesome price!! I'm patient, I know Nitroceps will be worth the wait. Either that, or I'm going to order 120 samples of it,lol!!
You have seen the image of Matt's brown paper bag full of Nceps.....