Cordygen5 and immunity.

chlorella

Awards
Last year, I was taking C5 during the winter months. I never got sick while I was taking it. Was this just a coincidence or does it really help people stay healthy? I'm going to be taking it again this winter and see what happens.

Is there any research or proof that c5 would help with immunity? If I can get some proof, then I'll show that to my family to get them to take it too.

I have this "gut feeling" that C5, and other mushrooms, could help prevent the flu.

BTW- I take 1-2 tabs/day.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
For what its worth, I was talking to a Dr up in my area, and Cordyceps does have medicinal qualities to it.
MK9

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Our strain of cordyceps definitely helps support immune function during the winter months (and pretty much anytime). It also supports healthy kidney function and cholesterol levels in case you need that to help persuade your family further ;)

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
This is off topic sort of, but relevant to immune system.. Is your Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA "weaker" than the original version in regards to its antifungal properties? I ask cause ion the write up Q&A it states it was reformulated to be "easier", could you elaborate on that as I would like to include this in my training, easier does not mean weaker right?

Here is the write up for the product:
We have formulated Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA™ to be much easier on the stomach than the original Cordygen-VO2™.

Thanks,
MK9

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
The new v02 Ultra version is not weaker, just formulated differently. We also strongly recommend that you asses from 1 pill and gradually increase rather than starting with 3 pills like the old version. If it STILL bothers your stomach, the best thing I can suggest is to do a full candida cleanse and then start from 1 pill dosing again.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
I will definitely be trying out your product for sure, and am glad that the strength has not been changed due to the reformulation, and will definitely follow your recommendation.
Thanks!
MK9

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The new v02 Ultra version is not weaker, just formulated differently. We also strongly recommend that you asses from 1 pill and gradually increase rather than starting with 3 pills like the old version. If it STILL bothers your stomach, the best thing I can suggest is to do a full candida cleanse and then start from 1 pill dosing again.
im glad i never once had problems stomaching the original

lately, the only reason i stop by AM is to check the MST sub forum and see if you guys are bringing anything new out ;)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
im glad i never once had problems stomaching the original

lately, the only reason i stop by AM is to check the MST sub forum and see if you guys are bringing anything new out ;)
hahahah well we have RagNOrok Ultra and NitroCEPS coming out EXTREMELY soon.....as well as some top secret others ;)