Ragnarok for nighttime recovery?

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered my first jug of Rag and I am very excited to try it out!

Today I was telling a friend of mine about it and was telling him about taking 2 scoops preWO (caff free) + 2 caps of R4W.

He told me I was better off trying 1 scoop preWO and 1 scoop 1-2 hrs before I go to sleep on empty stomach and drink lots of water.

He swears since he has been doing this + ZMA (hasn't tried ZMK so I guess it could only be better) his sleep has been awesome and wakes up enregized, and without DOMS.

Is there a logic to this or is it just the placebo effect? I mean I understand recovery from Rag but using it for restful sleep? Has anybody had that effect?

Thanks guys

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Im assuming that he means to use the non-caffeinated version before trying to get to sleep....but I still haven't heard of this too often.

I have heard of taking it Post W/O because of the benefits it can have to aid in recovery...but not so much pre sleep. I personally love to take my ZMK about 20 minutes before laying down and my Somnidren GH right before laying down. Easily the best sleep and recovery i've ever noticed.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Thanks CT, you are correct, he was talking about the decaf version.

I did ask about what he thought of Somnidren, he admitted he had never tried it but thought that Rag was a cheaper and as effective or maybe even more so alternative, since it directly helps recovery, endurance and arginine also stimulates GH production and with a ZMA good sleep.

I hope he buys some somnidren so I can try it out :lol: and choose for myself (my Rag is on its way and my ZMK is waiting patiently)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks CT, you are correct, he was talking about the decaf version.

I did ask about what he thought of Somnidren, he admitted he had never tried it but thought that Rag was a cheaper and as effective or maybe even more so alternative, since it directly helps recovery, endurance and arginine also stimulates GH production and with a ZMA good sleep.

I hope he buys some somnidren so I can try it out :lol: and choose for myself (my Rag is on its way and my ZMK is waiting patiently)
have you requested samples from us at all? I think if you try the caff free ragnarok one night and the somnidren the night after, you'd see why somnidren is so effective. Not saying the caff free rok won't help...because simply put, its one of the best products on the market. Just saying that for GH release and a product that really puts you to bed...Somnidren is my choice.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
The recovery and great sleep from the ZMA seems more logical than from the ROK ( not to say ragnarok is helping you with this because of the adaptogens )....for nightime recovery give Somnidren a whirl.